• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

vonGarvin said:
"When vonGarvin sees that my knee pads aren't issued, he's gonna SNAP" ;-P

DING, DING, DING!!  We have a winner!

Centurian1985 said:
300px-Canadian_soldiers_afghanistan.jpg

"Hey, are we there yet?"

"If only I was wearing Oakley's, then I could be on recruiting posters!"

Oh SNAP!

I have said it many times my jealous young friend.... Don't hate the player, Hate the game :D

Sig_Des said:
"If only I was wearing Oakley's, then I could be on recruiting posters!"

LMAO Des. But what we really need is a female in Oakley's, then we'll have a recruiting poster.(and then HoM's head can shrink back to it's regular size)  ;)

Card_11 said:
LMAO Des. But what we really need is a female in Oakley's, then we'll have a recruiting poster.(and then HoM's head can shrink back to it's regular size)  ;)

She has to be from a visible minority too !!

Card_11 said:

Yes, but make sure that she is pregnant, disabled and a visible minority, and holding hands with her partner, so that everyone knows that the CF is tolerant and open minded.  ::)

aesop081 said:
She has to be from a visible minority too !!

Does Metis count? Give me time to get in and you can put me on the poster.  ;)

GO!!! said:
Yes, but make sure that she is pregnant, disabled and a visible minority, and holding hands with her partner, so that everyone knows that the CF is tolerant and open minded.  ::)

:rofl:

Here's another pic to get this thread back on topic ;)

t9fl2q.jpg

scm77 said:
Here's another pic to get this thread back on topic ;)

t9fl2q.jpg

1) allright, which one of you Farted?

2) We don't wear Oakleys in N. Korea

RCR RSM's the world over Cheered at the utter uniformity and proffesionalism...then wondered if they could really carry out the death camps to get their troops to such a "high" standard!

" one of these thing is not like the others""one of these things doesn't belong"

[quote)
t9fl2q.jpg

[/quote]

Okay, we've got one gun and one pair of binos.  What's the plan boss?

Back