• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
funny%20pictures%20supercats.jpg

We always figured the terrorists are a bunch of pussies, but now we have the proof.

airforcematters said:
When we say we'll take anybody......WE MEAN IT !!

Today's Canadian Forces

Ow.. ow .... ow

Oh... poor HoM

By the way, for those who don't know, this poster child is
our very own HitorMiss!!!!

Is it me or did it just get really cold in here  :p

Hey Airforcematters.....got a Hat go **** it  ;D

I figured it was only a matter of time till I got lambasted for that, I'm just surprised it took this long. :D

*EDIT: I got someone confused with someone else*

HitorMiss said:

Hey Aesop.....got a Hat go **** it  ;D

I figured it was only a matter of time till I got lambasted for that, I'm just surprised it took this long. :D

You have me confused for someone else  ::)

HitorMiss said:

Hey Aesop.....got a Hat go **** it  ;D

Heh, didn't you say elsewhere that you didn't even know the photo got taken until you saw the poster?  Man the **roster** you must have endured.  However, there is a whole flotilla of female posters who apparently all have D cups who think you are the bomb  (read the sports bra thread before you put me on verbal ;D).  There are pro's and there are con's.

airforcematters said:
When we say we'll take anybody......WE MEAN IT !!

Today's Canadian Forces

You fricken ROCK!!  ;D

Trinity said:
index.php

The Canadian Armed Forces

Today’s Canadian Forces
Uniform may not be exactly as shown, Oakley’s (® trade mark of Oakley Inc.) are not to be worn in course of normal duties.​

And to think, I got jacked up last week for wearing Oakleys with my uniform... lol

I'm starting to think the new army.ca game is changing your user name!

P.S. - We really need a CF "firefighter" type calendar!

Hey if I'd a known the perks were that good (stylin' attire and accessories) I'd a signed up years ago  ;)

af.jpg

navy.jpg

...and he wonders why they never told him what they were using the picture for.... ;D

navymich said:
af.jpg

navy.jpg

...and he wonders why they never told him what they were using the picture for.... ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rofl: :rofl:

navymich said:
af.jpg

navy.jpg

:rofl: Mich.. you deserve a prize for those!!

The Cdn Coast Guard made some serious tradeoffs to keep their firepower, including that backblast replaces the motor as the main propulsion device.

Recruiting - You will go bug-eyed the first time your unit bugs out.

Back