• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Air-pict06_1_.jpg

Goose you hear something rattling?

Air-pict06_1_.jpg

"So Then that ground crew weenie swore he'd get back at me somehow.... but i know he doesnt have the B***s to do it!"

Air-pict06_1_.jpg

As tess looks over at the Padre;

"Funny, after that jet left I have this nawing feeling I forgot to do something"

"Really, ah no worries, let's cleanup the tools and head over the the hanger, the QM is opening up the roving Cpl. Mess"

"Sounds good, hey where did these extra bolts come from??"

"Dunno, toss 'em in the tool box so we have some spares"

"good idea"

dileas

tess

I know that the DP portion of DPM stands for Disrupted Pattern. Not sure about the M though, perhaps material?

Mud Recce Man said:
  I didn't know they gave the boys at the Department of Transportation fatigues...which one is the foreman?

LMAO
HL

Course report:
"Since there is no mirrors on a tank, corporal Bloggins failed to achieve parallel parking"

Despite prolific use of his bell, Pte. Bloggins was consistently late due to traffic.

Not so today.

After extensive testing and modifications to suit the Canadian Army, GDLS rolls out the first MGS for CDS Gen Hillier.

Danjanou said:
Ok next contestant.....come on down

Image3.jpg

"The new light recce veh being trialed for the CF Army Reserve, shown above, boosts excellent fuel mileage, ample storage for mission kit, and a new advanced Anti-tank capability.  Prominent is the sensor system, known as "the bell".  The vehicle also has the ability to have add-on training wheels for arctic operations or as needed in specific missions.  The CF has noted some limited protection offered by the "Mark V Pedal-panzer", which can easily be overcome with the addition of CCM hockey gear (not included)."

Back