• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

pic3603.jpg

When he found out his basic was going to be at the new CFB Brokeback, Pte Bloggins suspicions were confirmed by the "battle buddy" selection system, consisting of a round robin stands course, including a Twister tm mat and the pictured "one shot, one kill, one love, one lifetime" drill. 

pic3603.jpg

"He said it was a spare mag, and that he wasn't really glad to see me, but I'm lookin' at the spare mag and....HEY!!"

zipperhead_cop said:
pic3603.jpg

When he found out his basic was going to be at the new CFB Brokeback, Pte Bloggins suspicions were confirmed by the "battle buddy" selection system, consisting of a round robin stands course, including a Twister tm mat and the pictured "one shot, one kill, one love, one lifetime" drill. 

~RoKo~ said:
pic3603.jpg

Brokeback Sniper Camp

Um...Pte Smith, when I said shove that rifle where the sun don't shine, I was being sarcastic.  And besides, you have to turn around.

pic3603.jpg

1)  You think this is bad, they're making Canadian sailors wear Cadpat.

2)  Is that NATO Spigot?

(ok, so you've had to surf some threads to understand)

pic3603.jpg

1)  The British Team at Bisley in the "Light the Blue Angel" Competition.

2)  Honestly, Sarge!  I can't hear anything ticking down here.

3) Not having any Railroad Tracks in the vicinity, the British Army trains its 'Recce' to listen for approaching trains on the Small Arms Range.

pic3603.jpg

I know this is the new army but... What are you doing Pte. Pyle?

Nfld_Sapper said:
pic3603.jpg

I know this is the new army but... What are you doing Pte. Pyle?

Are you quitting on me?

Get off my obsticle.  GET OFF MY OBSTICLE private pyle.

Cpl Thompson said:
The British Army, once noted for it's "Funnies" that helped breach the Atlantic Wall, are trialing a new "Battle Buddy Chest Rig" to determine effectiveness in complex terrain.

pic3603.jpg

music.gif
Hand in my pocket hand in my pocket haaand in my pocket
music.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew there wold be a great application for that ditty some day...lol

HL

Are those actual UK squaddies? The caption at break.com says they're French...unless of course that's the squaddies and their wacky humour yet again.

Their cam pattern is the UK's "DPM" (Not exactly sure what that stands for). 

Thanks Cap'n. No wonder my ex squaddie work mate scowled when I said they were French.

L96 Sniper Rifle, manufactured by Accuracy International (now gone bust).

DPM- Disruptive Pattern Material

D

God....I hate being the bait...."Ed, next time you play worm!!"

Back