• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Dixon said:
NoRoad1.jpg
Das ist kein U-Boot, das ist ein PANZER!  Dummkopf!
:D

Hey!

I've been in similar "Hull Downs" on the hill north of Bell Woods in Gagetown.  That is definitely going to cost the crew a case of beer.  And one wonders why the ARV crew are always happy.

NoRoad1.jpg

"Look, I told you the last time, I don't care what you saw snowmobiles doing on ESPN, we cannot get enough speed to cross open water."

galleryARMY_VERTICAL04.jpg

"I don't care what you think, I tell ya, that fish was THIS BIG!"

"If you're pinned and you know it clap your hands!"

In light of the recent success of the contraversial movie well-known to all, CFRG released its new recruiting video...

Broken-Back Mountain

Staring Pte. Allrubya and Cpl. Kissmenow

Coming to you in theaters July 16th.

See MM and MudMan...two men wrestling does not immediately conjure up brokeback anything for me... :p

HL

It became immediately apparent to the producers that "Canadian Military Idol" might not be the winner that it seemed like in the board room. 

zipperhead_cop said:

It became immediately apparent to the producers that "Canadian Military Idol" might not be the winner that it seemed like in the board room. 
What would they have to do...they wouldn't sing (well they may sing) so what would make the show watchable...he he he

HL

NoRoad1.jpg

Ok... I swear it wasn't me.. I'm not even a zipperhead.

They probably would have to get the tank back in position,then get the guys out from the hatch .Thats the best solution I can think of.

Back