• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naked Man Flails Car With Stolen Pigeon

paracowboy

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
> usual stuff about the Fair Dealings Act, and such

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/print.cfm?story=107685&ran=115699
Police arrest naked man after he flails car with a stolen pigeon
By AARON APPLEGATE, The Virginian-Pilot
© July 18, 2006
Last updated: 11:43 PM
SUFFOLK - A naked man clutching a pigeon was arrested over the weekend after beating the bird against a car.
Two Whaleyville residents had just pulled into their driveway Friday night when Juan Lopez, 30, of Kellam Road in Virginia Beach came up and repeatedly pounded the pigeon on the car, police said. The people got out of the car and went to a neighbor's house, where they called the police.
After a short chase, police caught Lopez in nearby woods.
"I'm not sure whether he's mentally disturbed or under the influence of narcotics, but he was obviously having some sort of issue that night," said Lt. Debbie George, Suffolk Police Department spokeswoman.
Police discovered that Lopez had destroyed two of the home?owners' bird cages, freeing 15 small chickens and four pigeons. He killed four birds, George said.
Lopez was treated at Sentara Obici Hospital for cuts and scratches. He's charged with burglary, destruction of property, and larceny of poultry.
BWAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha! I couldn't make something like this up!
larceny of poultry Who knew that was even an actual charge? BWAhahahahaha!

paracowboy said:
larceny of poultry Who knew that was even an actual charge? BWAhahahahaha!
if ANYONE mentions ANYTHING about Canada's Senior Infantry Regiment, there's going to be H-E-Double Hockey Sticks to pay!  :rage:

(just kidding)

VG what would make you think anyone on this site would take such a obvious cheap shot at your fine regiment. ;D

"larceny of poultry"
Hahahahah, larceny of poultry? That's the best damned charge anyone could ever be accused of!

...Von G, what does RCR have to do with this? ;)

von Garvin said:
if ANYONE mentions ANYTHING about Canada's Senior Infantry Regiment, there's going to be H-E-Double Hockey Sticks to pay!   :rage:

(just kidding)

Curses!

If it were'nt for your feathers fingers clucking clicking away on the keyboard so early in the morning, I would have had a hilarious witticism related to this!  :D

Funnily enough Von G, I suddenly hear the tune to O Christmas Tree running through my head on an endless loop......thank you muchly for that. ;D

Back