• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Carjacking thief hit with frozen turkey

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Behold the power of turkey:

Fuquay-Varina police arrested a man whom bystanders say they hit with a frozen turkey when he allegedly carjacked a woman's sedan outside a grocery store Sunday.

So apparently this knucklehead holds up a BP gas station, then crosses the street to a grocery store parking lot and proceeds to assault a woman to steal her car.  While he's beating up this woman, trying to get her car keys, bystanders whack him over the head with a frozen turkey. 

The man managed to get into Bailey's 2001 Nissan Maxima and hit five other cars while escaping from the parking lot, officers said.

“He backed across and he hit the Cadillac and our car, and hit another car that was parked,” Owens said.

"My bumper's cracked and the whole side is dented in," Sweet said.

Officers found Fred Ervin, 30, in Bailey's car, Fuquay-Varina police said. Ervin was taken to WakeMed with a serious head wound. He was listed in fair condition Sunday evening.

So the guy will face charges of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, robbery, driving with a revoked license, hit and run and larceny... all in addition to having a massive poultry-induced headache. 

And the hero of the day is Tom.  Tom, the turkey. 

Happy American Thanksgiving to our neighbours in the States!

'http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/4014605/

Way to go, folks!

4.gif

But Your Honour, I didn't hit him with it,.....the guy in the funny plaid suit threw it out of the helicopter.

Ha.. Well I am sure the big jail boys will love his story if he is put in jail.  :blotto:

Bruce Monkhouse said:
But Your Honour, I didn't hit him with it,.....the guy in the funny plaid suit threw it out of the helicopter.

:rofl:

Priceless Bruce...

Bruce,

Do you have a thing for Les Nessman? That's the second time you've referred to a character on a TV show that went into reruns over 20 years ago this year? Not that there's anything wrong . . .

Old Sweat said:
Bruce,

Do you have a thing for Les Nessman? That's the second time you've referred to a character on a TV show that went into reruns over 20 years ago this year? Not that there's anything wrong . . .

Now Les did the tossing, and Herb Tarlic wore the Plaid.  ;D

If I remember Les reported it "oh, the humamity" and Herb tossed them out......

Carlson- "With God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly".

That was one of the best WKRP episodes ever.  I still think the one where Les...painted himself darker was the funniest.

As far as the thread topic goes, well done to the turkey-swinger!  Another POS off the streets...for a while atleast.

I hope the guy yelled "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" right before he threw the turkey.

Long Sword said:
I hope the guy yelled "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" right before he threw the turkey.

Agreed. If you're not going to drop a one-liner, what's the point of knocking a thief out in the first place?

Brihard said:
Agreed. If you're not going to drop a one-liner, what's the point of knocking a thief out in the first place?

And on that note ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1M2RxoOng  ;D

Back