• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Miss Teen USA

Beachbum and Brockvegas triggered something that has been bouncing around in the back of my brain. Is this for real?

I gather there is a steep pyramid to climb to get to this level. If this young woman was as dozey as she seems, how the heck did she get to the national level. (Speculation and cheap shots at her character are not welcome responses.) I know I jumped on the bandwagon very early on, and maybe she is as thick as she acts, but it seems really strange.

Old Sweat said:
Beachbum and Brockvegas triggered something that has been bouncing around in the back of my brain. Is this for real?

I gather there is a steep pyramid to climb to get to this level. If this young woman was as dozey as she seems, how the heck did she get to the national level. (Speculation and cheap shots at her character are not welcome responses.) I know I jumped on the bandwagon very early on, and maybe she is as thick as she acts, but it seems really strange.

Agreed...I said early on that the poor girl was probably nervous. My niece who is in the Int Corps here in Halifax, and is really switched on, was totally embarrassed for her when I showed it to her and her reaction was "oh my God the poor girl has made herself a laughing stock on national TV and the internet!" She wondered too if it was for real.

Bane said:
Perhaps a potential replacement for Ann Coulter? She needs to learn to yell all the time, but other than that a shoe in. 

- This is a duel, Sir!  You have insulted the guardian of Western Civilization (since most of the men are busy turning in their balls).

- She ain't perfect, but she out-thinks her oponents.

I suppose we could refresh our opinions about America and Maps.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUE1Cu04Jzo&mode=related&search=  

Tommy said:
I think this one does it for me...

http://youaremistaken.ytmnd.com/

Someone should do her a favour and suggest she join Toastmasters or take a Dale Carnegie Course.

Back