• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leopard 2 Pictures

Leathlord

Inactive
Reaction score
Images of the new Leopard 2 arriving in Afghanistan. Pictures from a friend of a friend. Enjoy.

AR2007-T003-01.jpg

AR2007-T003-06.jpg

AR2007-T003-07.jpg

AR2007-T003-11.jpg

AR2007-T003-12.jpg

AR2007-T003-13.jpg

AR2007-T009-03.jpg

AR2007-T009-05.jpg

AR2007-T009-06.jpg

Only a year to go........can't wait.          ;D

Regards

That's one sexy tank :D
Very interesting to see the mounting brackets for the slat armour. I'm glad to see we're not taking any chances.

edited to include sexiness

Recce By Death said:
Only a year to go........can't wait.           ;D

Regards
Ditto, and I won't even get close enough to smell one of those cats, but DAMN!!!

Nice i watched the CF video and a german video on the tank alot of nice features on that bad Boy. Love that the CF is stepping up

that is a truly stellar machine. i look foward to reading of its glorious, or maybe just great exploits in the sand box... looked like the crew was pretty stoked ;D

All these photos are off the Canadian Forces Web Site:  http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca
This is one of the best sites on internet covering the Canadian Military today.

MedTech said:
It's Green  ;D

That was my first thought as well, "It's awfully dark to be working in such a light brown country like Afghanistan."

But, I am guessing that 'natural camoflauge' works it's wonders pretty quickly?

RG45...
The pics show that this 1st batch of Leo 2A6Ms came on on an Antonov.
Possibly the C17s will look after the balance... or not !/?

geo said:
The pics show that this 1st batch of Leo 2A6Ms came on on an Antonov.

I just had a friend awhile ago, drop off some stuff for the Antonov via tractor trailer. He said the truck looks like a mini car compared to the plane!  :eek:

Regards,
TN2IC

New pic´s:
dsc02666va1.jpg

dsc02667de3.jpg

dsc02669za0.jpg

dsc02670fy1.jpg

Source:
- http://www.network54.com/Forum/169232/message/1189737551/%27C%27+Sqn+LdSH%28RC%29+Leopard+2A6M+CAN+Photos

Regards,
ironduke57

I bet I know what choice words those pictured gentlemen would have to say if someone were to come along and say ...

"Quick, get ready for GOC/ATI inspection ..."

Awesome pics. Could almost turn me into a tank slut.

ArmyVern said:
I bet I know what choice words those pictured gentlemen would have to say if someone were to come along and say ...

"Quick, get ready for GOC/ATI inspection ..."

Awesome pics. Could almost turn me into a tank slut.
Oh, I'm already there ;D

Witch tank slut?
Tank witch slut?
Tank slut witch?
Slut tank witch?

Hmmm... this isn't going anywhere

I am not giving specific links but the site is www.liveleak.com and click under Iraq or Afghanistan if you want to see Canadians in action.

Back