• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kabul prison raid by Afghan Army

.....and you certainly can't go back and change it....

oh well fellas, the wonder over. I've been there, and let me tell you..nothing special. The drapes match, weathers fairly good...but theres a shortage of chairs..

Man you have to love it when a guy starts to put down a guy who has been in 20 yrs or so saying that cause he only is a  Capt, he must be dumb, has he not heard of coming from the ranks. And this guy had no info in his Profile, so where can he get off saying that he has all this experiance. Have to love those guys who read about special forces and think they are one, and then ruin a good thread cause they get mad when someone tells them that we can't lower ourselfs, and be like the enemy. Well just wanted to say my two cents on nismo0 good thing to see him band we don't need people like that here.

Good to see that the Afgan army is starting to handle some situations on its own. Show some good progress. Seeing as this is what the tread was about, LOL

:fifty:

Back