• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I have a haircut...

I finally got a cut today...  :(

My hair was so long it was only days away from becoming self-aware (well by army standards anyways)...

The good news is it grows so fast I'll be back to Brit-Officer regulation length in no time!  ;D

Bald Para... you remember the heat forget hair man need to heat transfer more then my lock of hair.

HitorMiss said:
Bald Para... you remember the heat forget hair man need to heat transfer more then my lock of hair.
my Rapunzellian locks maintained their flowing grace. Heat be damned!

(Start getting yer pate accustomed to sun now. I know I don't need to remind you, but I'm going to anyway. Start letting your melon adjust to the sun now, before you get that kiln of a nation. But gradually, you know all about sun/heat injuries.)

Hot Lips said:
Yes, I read them but it is unclear as to whether it has to be a french braid or just a braid...it can't be longer than the armpit in length when hanging down the back...

You braid your armpit hair?  :eek:

;D

IN HOC SIGNO said:
...and what is not to love about the following offering??? ;D

Many of us may want to love the femullet, but there is a good chance the femullet will not love us back.  At least those of us who have the dumb stick.  :p

Best haircut ever... Stubble all over, with a monster RCR-approved Pioneer beard... In an official driver's license photo.

Prada, you know said Bearded one. Jeff H. Although he said Manchild from the Kosovo bridge photo's looked good with his even more Grizzlied Adams facial hair and nothing but baldness up top. IIRC

I gave myself an army haircut today ;D Done a good job with it too.

Marauder said:
Best haircut ever... Stubble all over, with a monster RCR-approved Pioneer beard... In an official driver's license photo.

Prada, you know said Bearded one. Jeff H. Although he said Manchild from the Kosovo bridge photo's looked good with his even more Grizzlied Adams facial hair and nothing but baldness up top. IIRC
'swhy I desperately wanted my Pioneer course. Just to grow the beard. Then, I'd fire in the ol' "I'm an Indian" memo, and grow the longest braid in the CF. Look like a viking!

Back