• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I have a haircut...

paracowboy

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
...an official, Army-regs haircut. (Standard pause of 2...3...to allow gasps of shock, approving nods from Sr NCOs, and moans of disappointment from the females on the boards.)

That is all.

I have a hair cut too, but I'm sure it's not CF standard. how the mighty have finally been neaten into submission Para.

paracowboy said:
...an official, Army-regs haircut. (Standard pause of 2...3...to allow gasps of shock, approving nods from Sr NCOs, and moans of disappointment from the females on the boards.)

That is all.

What happened?  How did they manage to make you succumb?  Is the sky falling?  ;D

paracowboy said:

That is all.

Must be your Royal "dark side" expressing itself ;)

paracowboy said:

That is all.
I didn't get a hair cut...it is about 2/3 down my back...so in the event any of you (para) go into withdrawals...just PM me and I will send you some  :D

HL

paracowboy said:

That is all.

And????

Got any before and after pictures?    ;D

Regards

Yes! Pictures! The "disappointed females of the boards" are often more forgiving with pictures ;)

Hmmm...............

"I have no live rounds, empty cassings, pyrotechnics or cameras in my posession SIR!!!"

Nope, no pictures..........

Damn it...then what was the sense of the original post if there are no before and after pics  :p

HL

I need a hair cut.

Your bold choice to reveal this event has inspired me to go get a haircut. 

Thank you, brave Paracowboy.  :salute:

I used to be a hairdresser...
I cut MudMan's for him...at his request about every two weeks

I get mine cut about twice a year  ;D

HL

just curious! how long does one's hair have to be? mine is about waist lenght, will i have to cut it shorter? :)

Naw, as long as you can tuck it in your waistband then its oakly doakly.

women are entitled to wear their hair in a braid

geo said:
women are entitled to wear their hair in a braid
Is that a french braid or is it a non specific braid...so long as it is neat and tidy?

HL

Back