• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

not from pro Palestinian people

Not so sure.
“A trust we had in the [Gaza Solidarity] Encampment to practice non-violence has been violated,” Cal State L.A. President Berenecea Johnson Eanes said in a statement Thursday afternoon.
Those people are so idiotic. How does one become a university president with such feeble cognitive faculties?

"I trust the pro-terrorism crowd will not engage in terrorism-lite"

Jfc

Not so sure.

Those people are so idiotic. How does one become a university president with such feeble cognitive faculties?

"I trust the pro-terrorism crowd will not engage in terrorism-lite"

Jfc
They have been conditioned to believe that appeasement of an aggressor will ensure their survival, little realizing the aggressor will eventually discard them, sometimes violently.
Fools.

Have there been a significant amount of demonstration in North America/Europe where pro-Israeli people called for violence and death to Arabs/Palestine/Gaza? Hard to find anything.....
Don’t need to protest for that when it’s actively happening. Much like how you don’t need to protest for democracy when your in one.

Don’t need to protest for that when it’s actively happening.

People dying in war time because a country was attacked by terrorists and civilians from an unofficial terror state? Happens.

Can you imagine if the bad guys had weapons and the capabilities that Israel has? There would be far more dead people on both sides.

People dying in war time because a country was attacked by terrorists and civilians from an unofficial terror state? Happens.

Can you imagine if the bad guys had weapons and the capabilities that Israel has? There would be far more dead people on both sides.
Look at what the settlers are doing on the West Bank and come back to me. That isn’t war, its murder at the minimum, ethnic cleansing at the upper end. It’s also state sanctioned as they refuse to do anything about it and actively arm them.

Israel isn’t a ‘good guy’. They just aren’t nearly bad as Hamas. Still doesn’t exonerate their crimes which they actively continue to commit. We tolerate it due to realpolitik which says a lot about our values in the West.

Look at what the settlers are doing on the West Bank and come back to me. That isn’t war, its murder at the minimum, ethnic cleansing at the upper end. It’s also state sanctioned as they refuse to do anything about it and actively arm them.

Hamas and gaza doesn’t care about the West Bank or the settlers. They just want Israel to disappear at any cost.

Israel isn’t a ‘good guy’. They just aren’t nearly bad as Hamas. Still doesn’t exonerate their crimes which they actively continue to commit. We tolerate it due to realpolitik which says a lot about our values in the West.
There is no middle ground in this conflict, eventually one side or another is going to win and the other will have to leave or die. Gaza was the last experiment of the peace group and it has failed miserably. Any desire to live together is dead. The palestinians deep down know it to.

Typical Zionist coward. The London police just identified the arson suspect that was attacking the family with pro-Palestinian lawn signs and apparently he fled the country!
Good, 1 less terrorist in my country.

Hey @abduly85 Do you have any connections that can get my kids into this Youth Summer Program? Looks like it will be blowing up neighborhoods.

Pro-Palestinian Canadian students’ post for ‘teach-in’ features masked guerrillas

2048.jpg

Hey @abduly85 Do you have any connections that can get my kids into this Youth Summer Program? Looks like it will be blowing up neighborhoods.

Pro-Palestinian Canadian students’ post for ‘teach-in’ features masked guerrillas

2048.jpg
“The daily schedule will include physical activity, Arabic language instruction, cultural crafts, political discussions, historical and revolutionary lessons.”

Don't show that program to your kids, seriously, becuase I honestly think your kids will find it more exciting than the typical math/summer camp they go to. They'll be the coolest kids in class come next year when they tell their peers about what they did for summer.

Joking aside, I don't have connections with them. You can reach out directly to them.

“The daily schedule will include physical activity, Arabic language instruction, cultural crafts, political discussions, historical and revolutionary lessons.”

Don't show that program to your kids, seriously, becuase I honestly think your kids will find it more exciting than the typical math/summer camp they go to. They'll be the coolest kids in class come next year when they tell their peers about what they did for summer.

Joking aside, I don't have connections with them. You can reach out directly to them.
Math prepares people for life as useful mammals. Revolutionary lessons prepare idiots for "martyrdom".

Back