• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Apparently Qatar and Israeli have a "hands off" agreement on the political wankers. Not sure what Israel gains from that?

I've had to pass through a university campus a few times with the last week or so, and I have noticed the encampment there. Judging by the number and the size of the tents I would estimate that it could hold 30-40 people. I have however, never seen more than 2-3 people there, and I'm pretty sure that they have been the same ones. I'm wondering if most of them left at the end of the semester and whoever is left are just taking shifts to make sure that the University doesn't tear it down while no one is there.

I've had to pass through a university campus a few times with the last week or so, and I have noticed the encampment there. Judging by the number and the size of the tents I would estimate that it could hold 30-40 people. I have however, never seen more than 2-3 people there, and I'm pretty sure that they have been the same ones. I'm wondering if most of them left at the end of the semester and whoever is left are just taking shifts to make sure that the University doesn't tear it down while no one is there.
then it should be easy for the local constabulary to get rid of it.

Reports of Palestinian protesters taking hostages in California

Glass half full: at least the teams won't need to go through doors ;)

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

In Quebec city, an encampment was set up on the local college campus at ULaval last week.

It was fully dismantled and cleaned up by the SPVQ within 4 hours.

When the city, college and police don't have their heads up their collective ass, problems are swiftly dealt with.

Attachments

• a-hrc-56-26-auv.pdf
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 2
Meanwhile, a pretty detailed article on the hostage rescue being shared on the socials ....
Also archived here and here if the first link doesn't work for you.

Back