• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Favourite Timmies Donut?

trigger324 said:
The Walnut Crunch is damn good.

Can't even look at them - a friend of mine used to buy them and then start singing the "Mr Henky Song" from South Park...I want to hurl everytime I see the things now.

MM

medicineman said:
Can't even look at them - a friend of mine used to by them and then start singing the "Mr Henky Song" from South Park...I want to hurl everytime I see the things now.

Well, looks like I won't be eating anymore of those either. Not that I was drooling over them before, but now they don't even have a snowball's chance. :rofl:

My dog just ate 6 crullers right under my nose. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Slightly off topic....

While on the topic of doughnuts...

This is a new one, I have not heard this one before:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sexy%20Donut

I'm-a-thinking this one is a thumbs down.

HavokFour said:
My dog just ate 6 crullers right under my nose. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

You should consider getting some pay back, maybe no walks for a week? haha

canada94 said:
You should consider getting some pay back, maybe no walks for a week? haha

Bit of an update. I took the little donut ninja on my weekend run... all 10kms of it.

Not to get emotional on everyone , But my cousin left for Afghanistan for the second time.. And the whole family was worried. First communication with my cousin me made sure to let me know. 25 dollars Timmy's money when you arrive. God love our country! :cdn: They know the best way to a mans heart is his stomach! .. I'm sure they've done studies ! Ha cruller all the way tho !

HavokFour said:
Bit of an update. I took the little donut ninja on my weekend run... all 10kms of it.

I had quite the good laugh after reading that , Kinda got to thinking wonder what happens to your kids if they don't do they're chores ha ha

marshall sl said:
Crispy Creme is better..Starbucks coffee all the way

Not a coffee fan .. but i do fancy that peach drink they do have! Timmys of coarse.

Hope nobody liked the muffins though... because in a very short time they will all be changing in a very craptacular way, and half of them discontinued.... *gasp*

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
Hope nobody liked the muffins though... because in a very short time they will all be changing in a very craptacular way, and half of them discontinued.... *gasp*
I like the raisin bran muffins and the tea biscuits are good too. 

Is there a list on the www which lists the changes?  I couldn't find anything on their website or the www about it.  If not, no biggie, I'll find out soon enough.

Back