• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Favourite Timmies Donut?

Toss up between Boston Cream or Honey Crueller.

PuckChaser said:
Toss up between Boston Cream or Honey Crueller.

Ha! Same here..

Don't know if it counts as a donut or what but I like the cinnamon buns  :)

Old fashioned plain with a Starbucks Cafe Americano. Can't stand that Tim Hortons swill!!!

marshall sl said:
Old fashioned plain with a Starbucks Cafe Americano. Can't stand that Tim Hortons swill!!!

You have committed a great sin my friend.

Blueberry fritter but right now, the pumpkin spice donut.  :nod:

marshall sl said:

Mods, can we please ban this member?  :p

All I will say is I miss the days when you could go in early in the morning to buy fresh baked donuts and take away a bag of day olds as well.  Anyone else remember the smell of fresh baked donuts.

Boston creme

Simian Turner said:
All I will say is I miss the days when you could go in early in the morning to buy fresh baked donuts and take away a bag of day olds as well.  Anyone else remember the smell of fresh baked donuts.
Yup, but in family-run bakeries, not chains.

Living in a town with 5 Timmies it seems every night im at one of them, and it seems i've eaten everything there as well.. but nothing can/ or will ever beat.. the maple dip.

Simian Turner said:

Man those were the days. Back when no matter what or how many I ate I still fit in my dungarees!! Now it's an apple fritter and and hour on the treadmill!

Toss up between the blueberry fritter and the frosted cinammon roll...oh hell, the cinammon roll.

MM

They had a key lime one at one time.  It was my favorite.

Can't go wrong with your Maple Dip; but my all-time favourite is the Apple Fritter

Honestly... can this thread just be vanquished from the forums here? I come home from work after working late just to have this thread waiting to remind me of what I've been doing all day.

I bake defrost this stuff all day. Is there no decency left in this world?

The Walnut Crunch is damn good.

For those who agree, may I make this suggestion: Ask the person you are buying your next one from to nuke it for about 8 seconds.  Oh man!

You'll see what I mean...

:nod:

Simian Turner said:

Not sure if it was the same everywhere else, but the Timmy's here used to deep-fry their doughnut when "Always Fresh" wasn't just a BS ad campaign. I miss that a lot. More than my childhood dog.

Oh, and sour cream glazed takes the cake. Pretty sure they put meth, or crack, or BOTH in the glaze.

Back