• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Favourite Timmies Donut?

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
Hope nobody liked the muffins though... because in a very short time they will all be changing in a very craptacular way, and half of them discontinued.... *gasp*
I've only had the blueberry muffins. They are delicious though, so I hope they stay.

I have grown fond of their buttered toasted bagels, a filling snack to go with a coffee when breakfast was not substantial.

Oh No a Canadian said:
I have grown fond of their buttered toasted bagels, a filling snack to go with a coffee when breakfast was not substantial.
I'm all for their Everything Bagel.  There are several bagels from Timmies I haven't tried yet, which I would like to try.

I'm going to end up at Timmies some time this weekend, I just know it.

SARgirl said:
I'm all for their Everything Bagel. 
Then go for the toasted Everything Bagel, with herb & garlic cream cheese, and a slice of tomato (the tomato is well worth the 30 cents or whatever they charge, and the herb & garlic keeps vampires at bay....so far  ;) )

Journeyman said:
Then go for the toasted Everything Bagel, with herb & garlic cream cheese, and a slice of tomato (the tomato is well worth the 30 cents or whatever they charge, and the herb & garlic keeps vampires at bay....so far  ;) )
Yummy.  I hadn't thought of that combination.  Thank you for the suggestion- sounds great.

SARgirl said:
Is there a list on the www which lists the changes?  I couldn't find anything on their website or the www about it.  If not, no biggie, I'll find out soon enough.

I've got the list at work, don't think the rasin bran made the cut. Not 100% about that though.

marshall sl said:
so is hortons

Agreed. However, I would posit it is a question of degree. Rather a middle brow such as Horton's than a yuppie upscale hype such a Starbucks.
I pine for the old mom & pop style coffee shops, where the coffee was piping hot, the doughnuts not quite so stale, and a more than a few conversations worth engaging.

Tim Hortons coming to Iqaluit
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/101021/canada/canada_north_iqaluit_tim_hortons

Back