• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Documentary - "Let's Get Hitched"

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
We have received a request for contributions to a documentary, "Let's Get Hitched", to be produced in the near future. 

I'm writing from a Toronto based television production company called Pivotal Media.

We're casting for a CBC documentary pilot about the love stories behind the couples who get married at City Hall in Toronto and Ottawa called "Let's Get Hitched".

We would LOVE a Military story.  A soldier coming back from assignment or going off to an assignment and wants to be married as soon as possible?  Soldiers marrying each other?  A soldier whose family doesn't approve of the union?

Since this is a Canadian series about love we know that we have to include a Military story in our pilot to make it true to our nation's fabric.

Please let me know if you can point me in the right direction to spread the word amoung the Military so that we can find this story!

All the best,

Laura Reiter
Producer - Pivotal Media

If you may have something to contribute towards the making of this documentary, please contact Laura Reiter ( letsgethitched ) by Private Message (PM)

This topic is LOCKED to prevent it being derailed or trolled upon.

Dated: 2014_07_10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back