• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Defence Minister David Pratt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert

Reaction score
PM Paul Martin is now sworn in and shuffled the cabinet. According to the news, David Pratt is the new Defence Minister. Will this be positive, the same old thing, or another step back for the military?

Paul Martin is another one of ‘yesterdays‘ men. Wait and see, I don‘t expect anything ‘real‘ to change. Do expect a lot of ‘smoke and mirror‘ stuff. js

At the very least David Pratt has tons of experience with the CF. He chaired SCONDVA for one, and I personally met him when my unit recieved a CDS commendation. I suspect some good thing will come out of this.
Interestingly, in his first official duty as Defense Minister he was here for HMCS Calgary‘s return home after an Op Apollo tour.
At any rate anyone would be better than "too drunk to be allowed on a plane" McCallum

Originally posted by YEL_CBT:
[qb] At the very least David Pratt has tons of experience with the CF. He chaired SCONDVA for one, and I personally met him when my unit recieved a CDS commendation. I suspect some good thing will come out of this.
Interestingly, in his first official duty as Defense Minister he was here for HMCS Calgary‘s return home after an Op Apollo tour.
At any rate anyone would be better than "too drunk to be allowed on a plane" McCallum [/qb]
Good to hear that kind of stuff! I hope it means something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back