• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Congratulations on 100,000 posts!

yay who posted the last post anyway or is that just impossible to find. I like to delcare that I posted the last 100,000 posts. All hail me  :dontpanic:

100,000 for the whole forum?  I thought you were talking about Infanteer's personal post count....

100,000 for the whole forum?  I thought you were talking about Infanteer's personal post count....

No, although I do possess a good 2.5% of the pie.  Being idle has its bonuses.

By the way smartass, your not too far behind.  ;D

Wow, 100k... That's pretty impressive. I'd never have imagined it back in the old days!

Thanks to everyone for making Army.ca so popular.

While checking some "spammer IP's" that we have been having trouble with today I just stumbled upon this old thread...........check todays post stats,
Total Posts: 731732

Mike must be doing something right. :king:

its hard to find a serving member who isnt in some way at least aware of Milnet.ca

its definatly growing... and continues to be a solid reasource and entertaining unofficial mess.

well done mike and Mods

I would say that there will be a million posts by the end of February/March.

Just under a third of the overall posts are done by the top 50 posters.

Infanteer's percentage has slipped to a measly 1.3% of army.ca and his dominance has been eclipsed by not only one, but two people.
Boy times have changed around here. :blotto:

The community makes the site and a great site this is.

Tommy said:
its hard to find a serving member who isnt in some way at least aware of Milnet.ca

its definatly growing... and continues to be a solid reasource and entertaining unofficial mess.

well done mike and Mods

I definitely agree. I often bring up Milnet.ca to the recruiters when I am sourcing my found information. They always know right off where I am talking about.

Marshall said:
I definitely agree. I often bring up Milnet.ca to the recruiters when I am sourcing my found information. They always know right off where I am talking about.
Myself as well. The ones I've talked to at least know of the site, even if they don't visit, or are members.

Congrats, and hat's off to Mike and the crew for making this a great site to congregate on.

Cheers.

van Gemeren said:
Infanteer's percentage has slipped to a measly 1.3% of army.ca and his dominance has been eclipsed by not only one, but two people.
Thats what happens when someone gets a real job...... :rofl:

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Thats what happens when someone gets a real job...... :rofl:

Bruce Monkhouse
is skating.
Lab Experiment #13
Directing Staff
Milnet.ca Fixture

So when you gonna get one Bruce?  :-*

The beauty is my excuse is bulletproof......I don't get paid for what I do, I get paid for what I might have to do. :boring:

Back