• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Career Options

"the military does not have it‘s own culture"

??
Of course the military has it‘s own culture. It has its own language, has an evolving history. People in the military interact with each other differently then they would with civilians.

This is a perfect example. Guzman here comes along and asks a question. To him it‘s a good question. To some of us its a bit silly because we know more about this stuff then him but people answer him anyways. Because of the military culture some of the answers may come off as rude or curt. Because Guzman is not used to the military culture, where you can get yelled at for doing the propper thing, he got defensive.

And defensive you did get guzman. I know you have a reason. You said he is not your instructor. Well in a sense he is. You asked a question and he answered. You didn‘t like how he answered the question. Relax a little. Why did you get that reaction when you asked about airborne instructors or whatever? Its like people at mcdonalds. People go to mcdonalds and ask for stuff from burger king and it annoys the people who work there because most of the time they assume you should know the difference between mcdonalds and burgerking.

Well said Ghost! To the rest, I‘d say the point‘s been made, for and against both sides. I think it‘s time to put this one to bed. :boring:

Back