• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Police Memorial in Ottawa/ Pub night

no prob...................BBJ, you make sure your first there with your kilt on, we'll know where to go from there!  ;)

zipperhead_cop said:
FYI, if anyone is going to the memorial, look for the Sûreté du Québec colour party.  For three years in a row they have refused to fly the Candian flag, and only bring the Quebec flag and their departmental flag.   :threat:

fakin garbage....................and im the kinda guy who would have somthin' to say to them about that.........real snide like!

MP 811 said:
fakin garbage....................and im the kinda guy who would have somthin' to say to them about that.........real snide like!

Better be able to say it in french, or you'll get that blank stare... :P

I will aim for the LT's Pump.  I won't be able to make a 1800 timing though but I will certainly be there.  Anybody have a crummy map they can throw me from the Minto Suites?

zipperhead_cop said:
I will aim for the LT's Pump.  I won't be able to make a 1800 timing though but I will certainly be there.  Anybody have a crummy map they can throw me from the Minto Suites?

If the Minto Suites is where I think it is..Laurier and Lyon? Head east on Laurier until you get to Elgin turn south (right) until you get to the pump.

I'll be the good looking guy sitting with empty pint glasses all around. Plus BBJ wearing a kilt.

Oh man, im staying at the Capital Hill Suites on Elgin & Albert.  Looks like I may be able to walk to the Pump and stagger back......

MP 811 said:
Oh man, im staying at the Capital Hill Suites on Elgin & Albert.  Looks like I may be able to walk to the Pump and stagger back......

I think that is across the street from the Minto.  :-\
Okay, you wobble more to the right, and I'll try from the left.  Between us maybe that will create a straight line  :blotto:

HitorMiss said:
I am not going to make it as well myself, sorry gent's  :-\

That's what you get for having a wife surfing the same site as you.

She knows who, where and when you're going partying.

big bad john said:
I've had something come up at home and will be unable to make it.

Dammit. The guy in the kilt was gonna be my landmark.

I finish class at 4:30ish tomorrow, debating whether to book it out to Orleans to ditch my stuff at home before coming out, or just trust my drunken self with my backpack. I work at 0800 Saturday, so I'll probably just take it rasonably easy and go with the latter.

So how am I gonna find you guys, and who all's still coming?

i'm still coming.  Ill be wearing a Argyll Pipes and Drums golf shirt.  Black with red piping.....

I'll be there...same description as before.
I'll try and get seats in the room at the main bar along the back.
Just start asking people are you Jason...are you Jason.

I'm good to go.  Probably have a red CBC fleece vest on, what with it being red Friday and all. 

Any last minute stragglers out there?

1830-1900 at the Lt's Pump on Elgin

We'll be the Army looking guys with plenty of  :cheers: in front of us

Sorry I couldn't make it- some stuff came up with a couple of friends. Hopefully next time!

Back