• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - April 2011

Adam134 said:
I'm selected for enrollment after April 1st, so I'll probably not be making it to the April 11th basic but there's rumour of an April 25th basic which may work out.. Oh and I'm getting into MP.
When did you do your MPAC?

Got "the call" today. Attending April 11 BMQ for MP. Can't wait!

congrats everyone. My file manager is on leave till April 4th so guess im waiting on him now. i might make a switch with my selection to and add in sonar op. im interested in ASW.
Anyways im hoping to see you guys sometime in your 14 weeks there, i dont wanna be waiting to long.

Adam134 said:
I'm selected for enrollment after April 1st, so I'll probably not be making it to the April 11th basic but there's rumour of an April 25th basic which may work out.. Oh and I'm getting into MP.

There is one and I'm on it !

I guess I'll be one of the few non-Navy tech people there. Got my call today for 11 April BMQ :)

My trade is SigOp/ACISS.

There is one and I'm on it !

There is a BMQ round starting on April 25th???  Is it just a rumour or is it true???

I'm hoping to get the call for either course in April, so this news would be awesome for me!!!

Rev

Stacked said:
The April 25th BMQ has been confirmed.

;D awesome news!  I plan on going down to the recruiting office on Monday april fourth.

Just to check in and see where I will be fitting in, weather it'll be in April or at anther date.

I'm hoping for April 25th. 

Received the call a week ago. I'll be swearing in April 12th and reporting to St. Jean April 23rd!

All the waiting and worrying finally paid off. Now getting through BMQ.....

Anyways, good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear back. Believe me, 2 weeks ago I was in the dark as much as some of you were. Then all of a sudden things fell in place. It can happen at any time, so keep thinking positively and call your recruiter for updates.

Lare said:
I guess I'll be one of the few non-Navy tech people there. Got my call today for 11 April BMQ :)

My trade is SigOp/ACISS.

Me too! Army? Where are you from? I'm flying out of Nanaimo on the 9th.

Yes, Army. I'll either be flying out of Kelowna, or from Penticton to Vancouver, then onward from there. I'll find out next Wednesday which it is.

(ps. I grew up on the island :)

Lare we have a FB group for all those people who are going to the April 11th BMQ you are welcome to join and get to know some of the people you will be spending 14 weeks with :D let me know and ill add you

Lively18 said:
Lare we have a FB group for all those people who are going to the April 11th BMQ you are welcome to join and get to know some of the people you will be spending 14 weeks with :D let me know and ill add you

Can you add me as well? I just accepted my offer two days ago :D

Finlay got my call. well just for my interview, Tuesday April 5th. Now all i need to do is my medical and fitness test. Maby i will end up seeing you guys sometime this summer.

MatthewMeredith said:
Can you add me as well? I just accepted my offer two days ago :D

What's your name, so someone can add you and invite you to the group. Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to post it in Pub.

Confirmed, BMQ 0400E April 25th!! Mp NCM. Who else here has been selected for this basic? Has anyone made a fb group yet?

Adam134 said:
Confirmed, BMQ 0400E April 25th!! Mp NCM. Who else here has been selected for this basic? Has anyone made a fb group yet?
Congratulations!

Back