• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
That and the script called for 6 curtains to have 5 empty spaces for the 5 new Cylons. It makes it look good, called cinematography.
Don't you read the scripts??? 8)
Oh, I crack me up... ;D  ;D

Well, weren't cribs in Baltar's Cobol vision positioned in front of the curtains, not between them?

We definately know for a fact that Baltar is not one and speculation was turned towards Gaeta and Dee.  My niner thinks Ty might be, the argument persists that he is not because of all the torture the Cylons did to him on Caprica.  BUT, what an old and decernable way to avert speculation?  He is quite adament that everyone is a Cylon.  I'm still edging towards Kara.
At the end, it looks like Laura and Adama might become an item in the future.  'Bout time they got some of each other, everyone else is.
We also have Kara and Sam, Lee and Dee on the outs with each other and divorce may or may not be imminant for either couple.
God (s), this is starting to read like soap opera!!
L:A
And next week is Frakking Pre empted (yet again!!! :rage: ) Better not be for sports, on Space???
Later.

Gatea stabbed someone with a pen....  that's a 100% improvement
in violence since the last show    :-\

I'm getting more than a little tired of the "Days Of The Search For All My Chidren (of Kobol)" plotline.  Let's launch a few dozen vipers and smash some toasters, fer frakk's sake.

Gaeta, for what it seems like, was really a secret member of the underground insurgency to help free the humans of their Cylon oppressors on New Caprica. Clearly there is some sort of event or occurence we don't know of that Gaeta doesn't want anyone else to know.
Hm... interesting.

I say this episode is finally a good start back towards the inter-human conflict plotline that kept the first and second season so interesting. This whole stuff with the "hybrid" and the sillyness with what goes on inside the Basestars is really strating to cause me to lose faith in the show.

I think the producers are getting tired with it and focusing their efforts on their new shows...

Ah well, I loved the mini-series, and Season 1. :)

Argh, is it really becoming OC in Space?  :crybaby:
I want more booms, and bangs. Did i mention bangs and booms?

I think other geeks err fans are having the same issues:  http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2262618 (watch the general quarters blurb).

Yep the show is getting a little slow. Time to get blowing stuff up and getting military.

I rather enjoyed the part when Laura Roslin was yelling, etc. Nice to see her pissed off.

For Boater, SoberRuski and Cardston Kid and all others who missed their fix BSG action last night, (save Adama interrogating Baltar the way he did last night, hehe >:D), here is something to alleviate your need for a monthly fix of space, military action.

Click on this link to watch the Colonial Fleet's Battlestars and Vipers fight someone we all know... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxX0DKE3oqw

Good one CougarKing... though something tells me the makers don't like Battlestar

Good to see that in the future we will resort to mindlessly throwing ourselves at a skirmish line until one side falls.  Manoeuvre warfare is SO overrated.  :P

zipperhead_cop said:
Good to see that in the future we will resort to mindlessly throwing ourselves at a skirmish line until one side falls.

And still using Elcan sights.

Back