• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Where's Tess? I see 4 people...and what looks like a Guinness hanging in mid-air in front of some bizarre tropical plant........

Tess is modelling some warped form of mid life crisis urban lounge lizard cam uniform 8)

That's me, the one with the dumbass scowl in the back ground, floating above the the abstract plant grafiti.

I always do that in pictures...I think I am smiling but I end up looking like a curmudgeon.

dileas

tess

Perhaps if you were to say "curmudgeon" as they take the photo, it wouldn't look so bad..... ;)

Tess did Danjanou give you that sticker or do I need to come down there and "gimp" fight him about it  ;D

I got it,

But I would want you to come down either way.  Hey you in Ottawa next weekend any chance?

I want to drag your sorry ass out for a pint!  I owe ya one for the sticker, got it on the vehicle already!

dileas

tess

I'm sure my transportation to Ottawa can be arranged for next weekend I should be back from my Mothers funeral by this Thursday, I'll be in constant internet contact anyway and I'm sure BBJ will help out on anything that may require special attention.

Plus I have your Capbadge sitting in my Kitchen.

I am going to be in Toronto this weekend for a Board of Directors meeting.  I arrive early on Friday and depart mid-Sunday.  Is anyone interested in getting together for drinks etc?  Please PM me and I will attempt to quarterback the arrangements if anyone is interested!

scout

Unfortunately, I'm away for the weekend.

Too bad it wasn't last Saturday...had to take a German Band from Kitchener to Toronto and had 6 hours to kill without a thing to do!

Too bad it wasn't 2 weeks ago; was in town for that Vetern's parade.

Jeez what  bunch of wussies.  ::)

Ok I'll play with ya Scoutfinch, PM me details of where you're staying and we come up with an RV pub  er point.

I am out of town golfing on business with my boss, and some customers.

sorry scout, I was hoping to see the kilt...

dileas

tess

Setup a pub night in Windsor and I'll buy first rounds ;D. There actualy should be enough of us to fill a whole table.

Ok Hibernation time is over. I checked and the last army.ca smoker was 2 months ago and the last Toronto area smoker was….well it was a long time ago I can’t count that high and type at the same time.

I’m not counting the Guelph one, it was fun, but I want one within staggering distance of my own bed. Not saying I’ll make it home, but but at least that’s plan A.

So time for another Toronto smoker or beer night. If there’s enough interest in the next couple of days here then we can work out the when and where parts.

Please note that it’s the site's otherToronto area retired Senior NCO/oatmeal savage planning this one so that means:

-The bar picked will actually still exist.
-I’ll show up
-Odds are I’ll forget my fracking coin (again)  and therefore get to really test the limit on my VISA card.

Edited by Vern to include date in topic title

Danjanou said:
-Odds are I’ll forget my fracking coin (again)  and therefore get to really test the limit on my VISA card.
You are such a tease.....

I may be able to drop in - depending on DTG (out of town on a well deserved break 10-18 Mar).

MM

Back