• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

D Squared said:
Oh YES he DID   ;D
I just wanted a swab like in CSI, not the kind that I'm thinking of now and NO, I don't want clarification thank-you-very-much.

Anyway, did you get it tested?

Was it him?

HitorMiss said:
...rule 1 of RVs they should be prominent ...

It was. I had no problem. It was right there beside the $20.00 parking lot.

HitorMiss said:
This event really happened right???? cause so far no proof

Note to self: Spend less time with Alexander Keith and more time taking photos at the next M&G  8)

~Rebecca~

HitorMiss said:
This event really happened right???? cause so far no proof

So my hangover the next day was for nothing??  :crybaby:
I drink, therefore I am.  ;)

PMedMoe said:
So my hangover the next day was for nothing??  :crybaby:
I drink, therefore I am.  ;)

;D You got it Moe  8)  :cheers:

~Rebecca~

Michael Baker said:
Look, there is Mr. Keith!

Yes! MB, he's made a special appearance!  ;D "Sigh" I'm on my break right at work right now and wishing he was really here  :( ah well, maybe later!

~Rebecca

proudnurse said:
wishing he was really here  :( ah well, maybe later!

~Rebecca
If I could send you a dozen of them right now I would!
Take care Rebecca

D Squared said:
If I could send you a dozen of them right now I would!
Take care Rebecca

Thanks ~D~ although, you know that we are not too far from each other... heck save the 12 and we'll have them together sometime  ;D

~Rebecca

Gee....there's a lot of chatter from people that spent so much time together, they ran out of words...

Oh...that's right, No Pics.....No Meet....conspiracy

GAP said:
Gee....there's a lot of chatter from people that spent so much time together, they ran out of words...
The pictures will speak for themselves...if the ever appear!  ;D

recceguy said:
In the hopes of keeping this thread alive, I'll ask a couple of things.

Dodger,

Buddy, we all feel for you. Go get some help. If you were in the military, and having military problems, we MIGHT be able to help. With the problems you have, there's nothing we can do. Look elswhere please. We're not a social workers group, nor a support group for your problems. You're more than willing to participate here, providing you stick to what we discuss. That's the military.  Don't try to draw parallels with life on the street and life in combat, or anywhere else in the miltary. It won't work here, as you've seen. We're somewhat of a family here, but a bit of a disfunctional one. You're taking us to the outer edge of that. Please stop. I don't want to see you banned. Enjoy the conversation and discussion, but only discuss what we're here to discuss.

For the rest,

We've recognized, and tried to help Dodger. This, and his problems, are not somethng we can solve. Only he, and the health care/ social system can do that. I won't assume to try and diagnose, nor should anyone else. We can't solve this for him. Please stop trying to. I won't tell anyone to ignore him, but understand, he has problems we're not equipped to deal with. Unless you're a licensed practitioner/ social worker, you don't have the qualifications to speak or discuss his problems. Please stop, full stop. No more discussion, berating, baiting or anything else. Technical military questions, deserve technical military answers. Anything else should not be given credance or airtime. Should Dodger not take the advise, and if anyone inflames the situation, they'll be treated as part of the overall problem.

Thanks fron the Forum and Staff.

Hi Gang:

Just wanted you guys to know I'm feeling a hell of a lot better. I met a good woman at my home bar, she had to take it easy on me !
I spent a good portion of my weekend with her. Really enjoyed myself, but was a total Zombie by 21:00 hrs Saturday, having gotten only 4 hours sleep, I was so tired on Saturday, when I showed up at my bar, I drank coke all night long. Didn't get home till 3:30 in the Morning on Sunday. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I spent all of today recouperating.

I was going to go to the next meat and great, in leather, but know that I'm seeing someone, I have to be good. :salute:

Cheerz
Paul

HitorMiss said:
Big ones, little ones, some the size of your head.....  ;D
My left one, is bigger than my right one. Although they are prone to some "shrinkage" ! :salute:

Cheerz
Paul

Back