• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured DEO 2012 Selection

therickiness

Inactive
Reaction score
Just got the call for armoured DEO (25 June), course starts on the 20th Aug, nice!

Cheers,

Hi there,

Congrats for the job offer! If you dont mind sharing, how long did your application process take?

Cheers.

EDIT: Never mind, I just read your first post and found out.

congrats!

This is one of my choices as well. Have my interview and medical July 3rd.

Just got the call for armoured DEO (25 June), course starts on the 20th Aug, nice!

Cheers,

Congrats Mate! That's my first choice too... time to hit the gym hard, eh.. 

Allgunzblazing said:
Hi there,

Congrats for the job offer! If you dont mind sharing, how long did your application process take?

Cheers.

EDIT: Never mind, I just read your first post and found out.

I applied late feburary 2012, interviewed and medical on the may 24th, got called june 25th. Its kinda fast since the selection date in june just happens to be right after completing all the paper work. But good luck to you.

Just have to pass my medical and I'm good to go as well.

Where's everyone coming from? North of Toronto here.

See you guys in a couple months

Awesome!

Its my second choice... waiting for medical stuff to come back.  Slightly irritated because someone else I know of sent their paperwork in a week after me and got his ACS date already.  Just going to be patient... all good things to those who wait, right?  :nod:

Yea my 2nd choice as well.

LogO, ArmourO and now ArtilleryO (failed ACSO test last week; so picked new 3rd choice)

Has anyone heard if any of the officer trade intake numbers have changed at all? Thinking about changing my third choice after my medical stuff comes in.

Back