• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who else has trouble...

KevinB said:
I suggest that until the lovely ladies toss a few pics up we shut'er down from any more pics.

I would if I knew how

edit : I guess I figured it out

edit 2: picture deleted

Thanks for being a sport BTW

Okay now to help woith lighting issues could you open the shirt up a bit more ;D

Boots? Card?

I can host pics btw  ^-^

KevinB said:
Thanks for being a sport BTW

Okay now to help woith lighting issues could you open the shirt up a bit more ;D

Boots? Card?

I can host pics btw   ^-^

Gimmie a min. I am on a different computer then normal. I can't find any pics. I gotta take one with the stupid webcam I think.

Well I just tried that lighting trick, but now the pics are not Army.ca appropriate.

Went through all that trouble of taking a picture. Broke the stupid webcam after one pic... (no comments  :P) and now it says the file is too large. I can't figure out how to make it smaller either.. ???

2332Piper said:
Your all lonely, lonely people.

Wait...why am I posting at 2am? Hmm.

So, how do you not fall into that group??

Edit: Changed my mind about the pic.

I haven't read the enitre 7 pages of this thread but I just want to welcome cuteboots to the forum and say, without a doubt, I think she's got the most successful first time thread ever to hit the army.ca forums. (mods: correct me if I'm wrong) Cheers!

PS I think KevinB is keeping this alive all by himself! LOL

ya know.. the pics don't work for me. It says they are unavailable. Then wants me to log in with a yahoo ID.

KevinB, that wasn't a Griffon you happened to be plunking your rear end down on for pic #6 (after the gals' fave #5)???  ???

p.s.  Nice chest..........rig, on ya!  A Particia kit sl_t through and through...  ;D

Cheers,
Duey

Bah,

All you army types with your "guns" and "manliness". KevinB, now that you're a civvie you'll learn that all you need to pick up the chicks is a good hawaiian shirt, such as this:
Josh.jpg

And look at that sexy book. Beat a tricked out pea shooter anyday.  ;)

Oh, and why, you might ask, after dissapearing from the boards for a month am I all of a sudden posting again, and in this of all topics?

Well, sometimes when you have so much work to do that there is no possible physical way for a person to finish it in time, it's better to just procrastinate that little bit more to ensure that it's good and late. That and I fucking hate Herodotus.

...back to meaningless work I go.....

Thanks NavComm :)

I just seem to do that... I have another thread on another forum that is just about to hit 500 replies :o lol

NIce pics boys, but I'm still waiting for the pic of para's butt tattoo. hehe >:D

Duey -- yeah Airborne 60th Reunion Jump -- and all the AF could send was some 146's  (you know your high on the priority list when...)

*I hope everyone realises the R rated pic comments where a JOKE

Boots -- ask Duey is he knows about the eye issue.  As an Ex-031 I am probably an unusual person to push people to pilot - but my uncle was one, and I seen a few friends go other AF Officer trades than pilot and not enjoy it, to the point they regreted not going pilot.
Heck its the only AF trade that does anything cool (IMHO).

And Camochick you and boots are still short a pic  ;)

Boots, the CF still does not allow corrective eye surgery for pilots.  There have been many folks flying on the civy side who have had lazik, some with thousands of hours and years of no problems.  I suppose the CF is concerned about other issues, reversion of effects, unknown effects at high altitudes, effects on use of night vision goggles, etc...  I can't speak for the medical community, I just know that eye surgery for pilots in the CF is not an option at the moment.  I don't know if this will change in the future. 

To pass medically through the Aircrew Selection Center, an applicant must meet Vision category 1 requirements: uncorrected 20/20 vision or better.  Later in a pilots career, their vision can degrade to Cat 2 vis, but only under certain conditions can they stay flying - IIRC, no worse than 20/200 uncorrected, correctable to 20/20 with glasses and no astigmatism...so you will see some pilots wearing glasses.  Any worse than 20/200 uncorrected or any astigmatism at all and it's V3 or worse = no go.

There are some other threads on the corrective eye surgery thing, including ideas of enter as a navigator in the hope that lazik might be allowed in the future, but to be honest....I would assume the worst case (CF won't change its mind on lasik) and join the CF only if there are careers that interest you if you were not able to change classification or trade in the future.

Cheers,
Duey

Back