• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whine about Vern Thread - so that we can keep actual threads ... well, actual.

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
Here you go boys. Fill 'yer boots.

Post all Vern is a complete Damian~incarnate~evildoer comments to this thread; that way, people can still get the useful information they are seeking in the threads they've started looking for answers/info.

I'm sure the staff and the posters who aren't trolling would appreciate it.

ArmyVern
Evil-Damian-Incarnate-Ginger-Headed-Beotch-From-Hell-Girl

Well, since any credible report says your professionalism can't be faulted, is this where we complain about how tiny that avatar picture is?    ;D

I hear that Vern murdered actor Jim Varney just because she was tired of hearing him say her name.

Michael O'Leary said:
Well, since any credible report says your professionalism can't be faulted, is this where we complain about how tiny that avatar picture is?    ;D

Sorry Michael, I'd post the bigger version of the pic, but you know I could (having been married to a member of The RCR for 18 years) never pass post a fault.  ;)

"Never Pass a Fault" is actually a contraction, for:

"Never Pass up a chance to point out someone else's Fault"  (especially when it can improve your merit list standing)  >:D

The "white hat" corollary is: "You'll never pass a fault if you're standing still."

But enough about the Regiment, this thread is to let us talk about you.    ;D

Vern, I've nothing witty to add ~I'm not a boy and I don't know you but the fact that you can rise above that cheesy, unscrupulous personal attack with humour is a testament to your goodness and integrity! 8)

So 'hon' don't try out for any acting roles as an 'evil doer' 'cause you don't fit the part. ;D

Thanks to our quick-acting Moderators~it's always unsettling to witness well-respected members attacked.

gcclarke said:
I hear that Vern murdered actor Jim Varney just because she was tired of hearing him say her name.

I heard that it was David Caradine!  ;D

Strike said:
I heard that it was David Caradine!  ;D

Why would she murder David Caradine? I've got serious doubts about Vern's involvement.

Jim Varney, on the other hand. Ernest was clearly past his prime, Vern took pity on him and put him out of his misery.

Caradine... auto-erotic asphyxiation's supposed to not be a bad way to go, but I wouldn't call being left naked with a plastic bag over my head a mercy killing. I suppose she might not've liked his movies, though...

Brasidas said:
Why would she murder David Caradine? I've got serious doubts about Vern's involvement.

Jim Varney, on the other hand. Ernest was clearly past his prime, Vern took pity on him and put him out of his misery.

Caradine... auto-erotic asphyxiation's supposed to not be a bad way to go, but I wouldn't call being left naked with a plastic bag over my head a mercy killing. I suppose she might not've liked his movies, though...

He told her too late that he hated chaps. A serious violation of trust with Vern. The rest is history.

My only complaint about Vern is that I don't get to drink with her often enough!  :'(    ;)

I like Vern, she 's a Troll killer  :threat:

They usually deserve the hit.

If we blamed everything on Vern, she'd never be quiet about all of it and she'd quote CFAOs and QR&O foreverrrrrrrrr!
Besides, I like reading her comments when she "beotch-slaps" ,in words, some asshat who seriously needs it !!
I'd hate to be on Vern's bad side and in front of her....I would be owing way too many beers....
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a safe season.

I heard that H1 N1 is all Vern's fault......kinda, maybe....I dunno....I think somebody said something in the hall.

You know, there is only one thing in the world Chuck Norris is afraid of.

Her name is Vern. :salute:

I heard about Vern's involvement turning the heat down to -50 in the prairies.

Helps to maintain milder weather here.  ;)

I heard something about Vern on a grassy knoll somewhere? What's that all about? Kidding!! ;)

If we had more Verns in all rank levels, the CF would be a whole lot better off.

WHATEVER YOU DO.....Don't let Vern into the army.ca Photos!!!! She's already killed that one 173 times....I think!!

Cheers,

tango22a

Back