• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is the worse rank in the CAF?

whiskey601 said:
Making the ex-spouse what?

The one that missed 4 if not 5 promotions (that mattered to her) as opposed to the current wife, who just wants me to be happy.....

whiskey601 said:
Hands down Warrant. Everyone either looks up to you or down on you, and every expects you to have the answer, do better, be the example, be a prick, be their father, eat crap from above, take crap from below.

Any WO that has been a recruit serial WO and taken a phone call from a pissed off parent of a recruit, a crying partner/spouse, dealt with a overly stressed Sgt. or Mcpl, an officer with the social skill set of a cheese plate....

As Warrant, you’re in too far to quit, and too long to stop giving a frig. Lonely, unappreciated folks, every one of them a goddamned rock. Wait.. maybe it’s the best rank.

Parents of recruits calling?! 

I’d ask if you’re serious....but sadly I know you are.

ExRCDcpl said:
Parents of recruits calling?! 

I’d ask if you’re serious....but sadly I know you are.

Not to derail here, but if that surprises you, some of the parents calling are members themselves. (I’m not a WO, but have been witness to said incoming calls.)

BeyondTheNow said:
Not to derail here, but if that surprises you, some of the parents calling are members themselves. (I’m not a WO, but have been witness to said incoming calls.)

Derail?

This thread was derailed at the title...

Underwear and socks at ENDEX!

...or maybe I misunderstood the question.  ???

Good2Golf said:
Any reason you didn't include all ranks to be selected?  ???

G2G
No particular reason! Whatever came to mind! I did add on some more.

Mediman14 said:
I guess "worse" being the less "desired" rank. The rank that endures the most amount of "crap"  ;D

The front rank.  More visible to Pl WOs, CSMs and RSMs.  The rear rank would probably be next because the supernumeraries are watching them, so the centre rank might be safest place on parade.  However, depending on the circumstances . . .

https://youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI?t=160  Rear rank may be safest.

Or sometimes it doesn't matter  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2dE74RiFqA

cavalryman said:
The worst rank would be corporal-captain. :whistle:

"That's right out of G2 and G3, making a G5 combined officer's Op-Tech glitch..."

:rofl:

Back