• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VOT Question

EpicBeardedMan

Inactive
Reaction score
If you do all the paperwork, express, medical, etc for a trade that you listed in your paperwork for a VOT and it is closed is that it or does the BPSO offer you trades that are open if you're persistent? (I'm well aware of the option of asking the BPSO but I'm not seeing him/her until next month probably as my medical is this month).

Thanks!

I suspect you will be made aware of other trades that are open and that you are suitable/qualified for, if your main trade choice is closed.  You generally don't get offered something out of the blue if you don't ask for it.

Keep in mind the number one rule of choosing a job in the military, though: don't go in to something you don't really want!!

Trades also have spots specifically reserved for OT members, and you'll have to keep in mind the OUTCAP of your trade (unless the trade you're picking is red).

The paperwork submitted by my PO1 and chief said our trade was green and comfortable with junior ranks. All I have left is a medical and an interview I think.

Back