• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

I'm in the same boat as daywalker...my move to BTL is July 15 but I have summer block leave for three weeks starting beginning of July lol...I'm currently waiting on my VOT instructions to proceed!!

I will also echo the comment from day walker...my understanding was it was specialty trades first (sar tech, mp etc) then the others would follow! Hold tight everyone!!

Block leave whats that?? I'll be lucky if I get to touch my annual leave days before xmas lol

Well, Still no offer,

and my EMAA career page still shows "D Mil C 7 received an OT application"

have any of you that received an offer show anything different?

just found the outcap matrix. they are only allowing 11 out of ACOP  :mad:

Scuba_Dave said:
Excellent congrats!!Where in the country are you if you dont mind me asking...I have a scatter plot going LOL

He's in Suffield

cbr600  Wierd... I just got my offer FOR AC OP so they are letting people in.

Wrathwitch said:
cbr600  Wierd... I just got my offer FOR AC OP so they are letting people in.

He's concerned with AC Op letting him 'out'; they put limits on the number of people out of the trade as well as in.

Yep, Wrath, cannot wait to get away from this place, Enjoyed my time in ATC, but North Bay is just not the place i want to be.

All trades are authorized OT out/OT in, but the numbers are capped IAW that OUTCAP Matrix.

wish that ACOP Outcap was higher, too many people want out.. last count was at 20,

Well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say have a good weekend everyone

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Another weekend withouth an answer  :'(

Got a feeling everything will come next week

Of course it will come next week. Im on a tasking that requires me to work shifts and be nowhere near the office lol

I understood that. From my research on this, the trade is somewhat green and shouldn't have issues letting people out.

yes, its green, but, when 20 people try to leave, and 11 is the outcap, 9 will not be able to.

it sucks, but, NCM-STEP program has been announced, id hate to pay the 100$ application fee, and fail to get accepted to that program. and i need to have my paperwork in by next week, so i need to know one way or the other, if i have been accepted into AVN tech

Well, good news,
story time,
I applied VOT for ATIS Tech, and AVN tech,
i was Denied ATIS Tech, early in the running, something about math, (90s and even 100% in tech math) but applied.. apperently the prereq is Advanced
As i get frustrated in waiting, looking at people getting their offers
wondering if i even make the cut for AVN Tech..
well.. My message came in... ATIS TECH????
how did that happen.. well it was my first choice, and BPSO made an error.

Back