• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

I wonder in what order are the messages cut? Alphabetically, geographically, MOSIDly, perhaps some algorithim based on the fade factor of your CADPAT in relation to the cow over on yonder hill....

Oh the things that fill my day and the thoughts that fill my mind, I just about have a mini-heartattack everytime my Outlook bings!

Knowing the algoritim would be great. My email hasnt dinged since about 10am this morning, and my "General messages" folder hasnt updated since 0933. They are dribbling out, but not fast enough for my liking lol

Yeah my bad, I meant the 24th I think...Coffee hasnt kicked in. And hello Wannabe! Nothing in Esquimalt!

I must be a sucker for anxiety. I did get mine but I keep coming back to see if everyone else is getting good news. I have my fingers crossed for everyone.

I think I figured out the madness! Has anyone in Quebec chimed in here yet? I think those closest to Ottawa get theirs first. Then it spreads out like ripple from a rock on a pond lol. So Edmonton and West will be last...At least thats what im telling myself to not blow up on the inside lol

Doctor told me today they are still doing calls to medical to verify statuses and clarify. Still some hope. I'm in North bay

My hopes for end of business this week is growing ever dimmer with every minute left in this day lol

Mark 13

28: Now learn this lesson from the Army.ca VOT 2015 thread: As soon as the CANFORGEN is released and End April arrives, you know that OT season is near.

29: Even so, when you see others getting their OTs, you know that yours is near, but will take a right at the door.

30: Truly I tell you, this APS will certainly not pass away until your OT "should" have happened.

31: Sometimes it seems that Heaven and earth will pass away, but your OT never enter the inbox.

32: But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Captain in charge at DMCPG.

33: Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come

Amen

Hi. I thought I was not going to receive anything . This forum helped me cope with the wait and stress.  I finally got my VOT offer for firefighter. Thanks to this forum and good luck to everyone.

Excellent congrats!!Where in the country are you if you dont mind me asking...I have a scatter plot going LOL

I'm sure it is more based on specific trades getting their offers out first. You'll notice it seemed that ATIS had its offers got out at the same time, so it may not be region based.....?

Hopefully you wont get told to close to summer leave. My trade change starts July 15th, so when my acceptance gets processed and I get the go ahead.... that's not much time to get my new DEUs, clearing out, etc done before summer block leave.

Back