• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Visiting a Legion

eharps

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am a new recruit, half done my training at CFLRS, and I am currently at home on Christmas leave. I live in Ottawa and was hoping to make a trip downtown to visit the Cenotaph, Hill and then possibly go to a Legion to talk to some vets on the holidays.

I was just wondering what the formalities are for showing up to a legion. In my head, I thought it would be good to go listen to some stories, and just shoot the sh!t in order to learn some things and just listen. I don't, however, want to show up and make an idiot of myself from just not knowing how it works. Any tips or things I need to do in order to go? (other than bring a few bucks for a few cold beverages for whoever is there?)

Cheers and happy holidays,  :subbies:

eharps

Thank you very much for the answer. I'll show up and try not to be too much of a bumbling idiot!

Happy New Years!

Eharps

Sorry for the late response, week 6. We half completed it but we are heading back into week 6 as well.

How come?

Back