• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VAC wait times

Yeah she said the payment was made Friday and I should have the money in 1-3 business days

This is goddman ridiculous. My buddy said his monthly payment still hasn't disappeared so still no deposit at Day 36 today. I'm gonna tell him to get his Case Manager on it to see if she can light a spark.

Reactions: FSA
This is goddman ridiculous. My buddy said his monthly payment still hasn't disappeared so still no deposit at Day 36 today. I'm gonna tell him to get his Case Manager on it to see if she can light a spark.
I'm at days 49 now it was escalated last Thursday and my PSC changed on Tuesday

I'm at days 49 now it was escalated last Thursday and my PSC changed on Tuesday
49 days, that's an awful long time to be waiting for a Lump Sum deposit. This shouldn't be happening. Well get this and this must be a new fairly recent long wait issue......prior to Jan 2024, I (including some coworkers) only had to wait 7-12 days on average. Two weeks at the most. Now, it's dipping into 30 plus days and longer.

49 days, that's an awful long time to be waiting for a Lump Sum deposit. This shouldn't be happening. Well get this and this must be a new fairly recent long wait issue......prior to Jan 2024, I (including some coworkers) only had to wait 7-12 days on average. Two weeks at the most. Now, it's dipping into 30 plus days and longer.
Payment was made yesterday I had confirmation yesterday.

Back