• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VAC wait times

Let me know if you have any more VAC, BPA or VRAB Appeal questions. I can shed some light as I've been through it all. In Person hearings you name it.....

Reactions: FSA
Day 45 here and planning my trip to Ottawa to walk into VAC hq and click the 2 buttons to release the funds myself cause they obviously forgot about me.

The deposit was there when the wife looked at about 0700hr.

44 days was ok considering they originally told me up to 6 weeks. They were 2 days over and I count family day as a factor so only 1 day late.

The deposit was there when the wife looked at about 0700hr.

44 days was ok considering they originally told me up to 6 weeks. They were 2 days over and I count family day as a factor so only 1 day late.
Wow hopefully tomorrow for me.

Day 45 here and planning my trip to Ottawa to walk into VAC hq and click the 2 buttons to release the funds myself cause they obviously forgot about me.
I still got nothing this morning I'm beginning to get frustrated again with vac.

My Trade buddy: Day 33 and still no deposit. This is really frustrating man. VAC was never like this for long wait deposits until recently. It's unbelievable and pathetic seeing all the paperwork calculations are done. It's just a friggin' deposit wow.

I still got nothing this morning I'm beginning to get frustrated again with vac
My Trade buddy: Day 33 and still no deposit. This is really frustrating man. VAC was never like this for long wait deposits until recently. It's unbelievable and pathetic seeing all the paperwork calculations are done. It's just a friggin' deposit wow.
I don't understand them

I still got nothing this morning I'm beginning to get frustrated again with vac
Let me know if you have any more VAC, BPA or VRAB Appeal questions. I can shed some light as I've been through it all. In Person hearings you name it.....
Does vac ever deposit on Saturdays lol

Interestingly enough all the calculations are not done. They have provided you with an estimate based on the time of submission. When you get your actual deposit it will most likely be different. In my case it went up a couple thousand.

I called this morning and mine has been released and just waiting for it to hit my bank account

Back