• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Good point. Leaks are traced to their sources and people are tried and convicted for them most of the time.
on a side note: Terry Glavin has put Justin's name at the top of the list of those who profited from the interference. But he doesn't go so far as to state that he was witting.

on a side note: Terry Glavin has put Justin's name at the top of the list of those who profited from the interference. But he doesn't go so far as to state that he was witting.
Based on reports of what some parliamentarians have said or which groups they have visited publicly, I think I could make a few educated guesses.

I'm not indigenous, but I'm as Canadian as any indigenous person alive today.

I've also said all along the trudeau is not here to help Canadians, but to destroy the country and our way of life, for the globalist cause.

Last edited:
The author lays out the road map that brought Canada where its at today. Deliberate work I think, meant to disintegrate a nation's strength. It didn't start with Trudeau, but he pushed the gas pedal to the floor.

Oh, hey, I've been saying that!

Finally someone with a microphone has picked it up.

Reactions: QV
His face...

It's just...so...punchable...

:)

Justin Trudeau Yes GIF by Patriot Act

Back