• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Busy week for team red.

• Liberal Government improperly awarded Hundreds-of-million$ in contracts to McKinsey.
  • Liberal Government MP's improperly aided Foreign Governments in undermining Canadian Elections.
  • Liberal Government refuses to identify treasonous MP's and Senators.
  • Liberal Government voted down a tax break for Canadians to try and have a summer vacation.
  • Liberal Government has finally admitted that $1 Billion Green Fund is nothing more than a scam to steal money from Canadian Taxpayers......and have shut it down.
  • Liberal Government has placed a 'Gag Order' against the PBO regarding Government Carbon Tax Report.
  • Liberal Cabinet Minister Randy Boissonnault has been identified as having likely broken conflict-of-interest Regulations.
  • Liberal Government is blocking access to thousands of documents from the Canadian Security Agency (NSICOP) that is tasked with keeping Canadians safe from foreign interference.
  • Liberal MP mocks the seriousness of 'traitorous' MP's by declaring....."Boo, hoo, get over it".

Busy week for team red.

• Liberal Government improperly awarded Hundreds-of-million$ in contracts to McKinsey.
  • Liberal Government MP's improperly aided Foreign Governments in undermining Canadian Elections.
  • Liberal Government voted down a tax break for Canadians to try and have a summer vacation.
  • Liberal Government has finally admitted that $1 Billion Green Fund is nothing more than a scam to steal money from Canadian Taxpayers......and have shut it down.
  • Liberal Government has placed a 'Gag Order' against the PBO regarding Government Carbon Tax Report.
  • Liberal Cabinet Minister Randy Boissonnault has been identified as having likely broken conflict-of-interest Regulations.
  • Liberal Government is blocking access to thousands of documents from the Canadian Security Agency (NSICOP) that is tasked with keeping Canadians safe from foreign interference.
  • Liberal MP mocks the seriousness of 'traitorous' MP's by declaring....."Boo, hoo, get over it".
to be added: NDP continued their unqualified support for Team Red.

Busy week for team red.

Thats Racist GIF

this is the one that really irritates me. Maybe this "Member of Parliament" should have figured out that treason and working with a foreign nation to undermine your OWN NATION is treasonous. She is not fit to be a representative of the people and the Cons should have demanded her resignation forthwith

Please don't put words in my mouth... Wow...

"Okay so I've been awake for almost 2 days on coke, and now I have to do this press meet? Like right now? Do I have time to do my makeup? What do you mean I don't have time!?"

Deep Breath...

"Okay okay okay, fine. I've got this. Chrystia, you got this. Okay just one quick question...do I LOOK like I'm high?"

Chrystia Freeland's thoughts and self talk with her flying high self...probably...maybe...

Saying the Red Chinese interfered with the Conservative leadership race does not equal member involvement with the Chinese. The ChiComs are very capable of messing around in our shit without our involvement.

By not disclosing names it just makes Canadians more jaded and will likely lead to less voter participation then we have now.

444976200_1179536389904709_9049980687880642132_n.jpg

Saying the Red Chinese interfered with the Conservative leadership race does not equal member involvement with the Chinese.,..
Indian, not Chinese, with the alleged Tory leadership shenanigans, but you’re right only if the interfered-with folks (whatever party) didn’t know.

In some cases, though, the latest report used the word “wittingly” for some cases, so some did know.

Remember back in the day when a bit of advertising fiscal malfeasance toppled a government?

View attachment 85823
And maybe that might be the play. The PM can hum and haw for a few more weeks. Just before parliament breaks for the summer, step down and let whoever the interim is deal with the issue. House is adjourned and the problem goes away over the summer.

Or adds more fuel to an already burning fire?

And maybe that might be the play. The PM can hum and haw for a few more weeks. Just before parliament breaks for the summer, step down and let whoever the interim is deal with the issue. House is adjourned and the problem goes away over the summer.

Given how good Team Blue is at attack mode, I’d bet the latter unless some HUGE mitigating factor comes out in the wash.

There needs to be enough fuel, maybe thermite, to burn that party to the ground and scatter the ashes.

The bucket has a leak...

Maybe the LPC will take a lesson from other Left Wing authoritarians and put up a wall... maybe a little south of Berlin, Ontario ;) ;)

Canada's surging cost of living fuels reverse immigration​

Canada grapples with rising departures as costs soar

The dream of making it big in Canada is turning into a battle for survival for many immigrants due to the high cost of living and rental shortages, as rising emigration numbers hint at newcomers being forced to turn their back on a country that they chose to make their adopted home.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made immigration his main weapon to blunt Canada's big challenge of an aging and slowing population, and it has also helped fuel economic growth. That drove Canada's population up at its fastest clip in more than six decades this year, Statistics Canada said.

If the Liberals had a list of Tory MPs involved in this disgusting business, they'd be shouting the names from the rooftops. That they aren't speaks volumes.
If the reports are to be believed, there’s a good chance there are Tories on whatever list is to be had, as well as Liberals and NDP. Why aren’t we hearing the Tory names then? ;)

I think it’s just inconceivable that there are not any Tory’s/on the list both Federal and Provincial.
There are likely also many public servants, riding office employees, parliamentary staffers, judges, intelligence personnel, police officers, military, university academics, students, unions and of course thousands of business people compromised by foreign actors.

Simple political calculation: If advantage to us - disadvantage to us - advantage to them + disadvantage to them > 0, leak.

Back