• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training for Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

banjogirl

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi. I am slated to go for Basic Training in November, and have been working on my fitness. I was wondering if there is any advice people could give me to get in better shape and to stay motovated.....I am a female and a bit overweight. Also, if there is anyone in the same boat who wouldn't mind maybe buddying up to get in shape.

Thanks

banjogirl said:
Hi. I am slated to go for Basic Training in November, and have been working on my fitness. I was wondering if there is any advice people could give me to get in better shape and to stay motovated.....I am a female and a bit overweight. Also, if there is anyone in the same boat who wouldn't mind maybe buddying up to get in shape.

Thanks

Welcome to army.ca

Not to be mean or anything, but my advice is READ.  We have many topics here that will answer your questions, even ones that pertain to female centric training and problems.

Too many topics being created to ask the same questions, makes it very difficult for others to search for the answers, and members get cranky answering the same questions over and over again; this not being a CHAT forum.  Try doing a SEARCH for keywords that you would like to find information on.  We have topics on RUNNING, PUSHUPS, HAIR REGULATIONS, SHINE SPLINTS, and many more.  Just look and read.  Many of your questions have been asked and answered before, and many questions that you haven't even thought of yet, have been answered as well.

Hey Banjogirl, I'm going to basic in November also, the 8th to exact. I'm not over weight but I'm not in as good as shape as I would like I'm still struggling with my pushups. =/

Add my on msn if you like paper_cut_out@hotmail.com  My name is Laura.  =)

Pegcity said:
Start working your triceps, military pushups require alot of tricep strength.

Is it necessary to repeat what was already said in threads that go beyond 100 pages (in some cases) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back