• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Toronto-based group helps deserters

Don't we have enough tree huggers?  What we have to start importing them now.

Feral said:
I don't remember who it was on here that said this (or something along the same lines), but today everyone is so concerned about their RIGHTS, but they seem to forget about their RESPONSABILITIES..

So very very true.

Desertion from volunteer forces is despicable.  Those who violate this trust are not moral paragons making a statement, they are dishonorable cowards breaking their sworn oath.  Organizations that support this weaken the nation that holds them.  It doesn't surprise me that Canada does, after all, if you took a look at the public money being spent on defence, and the private organizations raising money to support terrorism in a hundred different religious/ethnic causes, which do you think gets more money from Canada?  There are some good reasons our allies point accusing fingers at us, I pity those poor CSIS buggers who have to report on threats they can clearly see to a gov that clearly refuses see.

Deserters, please leave my country.
or try this one, go to halifax and head about 90 KM straight east.

There they will find a suitable home that I won't complain about deserters living there.

Back