• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Shaving Superthread- All You Want and More....

I hear cheesy moustaches increase combat effectiveness by 10%.. ;D

PuckChaser said:
I hear cheesy moustaches increase combat effectiveness by 10%.. ;D

Not true. In fact the cheesy ones reduce combat effectiveness as soldiers refuse to take you seriously.

The big bushy ones, on the other hand......

Journeyman said:
You cut off the last line of the article:

You WANT to encourage  women to grow beards? That's not science, that's just weird!

CBRN threat isn't an issue since this article proves a chemical attack would only happen to soldiers without beards.

ObedientiaZelum said:
CBRN threat isn't an issue since this article proves a chemical attack would only happen to soldiers without beards.

Well, I'm sold.

Gone to go shave with a steak knife and chalk so I can get my beard-chit tomorrow. See ya suckers.

ballz said:
Well, I'm sold.

Gone to go shave with a steak knife and chalk so I can get my beard-chit tomorrow. See ya suckers.

There are easier ways......some may even think perfumy..... ;D

Ah!  The smell of Diesel first thing in the morning.........Smells like .......like Paris in rush hour.  :nod:

Jim Seggie said:
All well and good until you start scrapping with someone who is not afraid to use chemical weapons ie Sarin, Phosgene etc.

Well... if there is a CBRN threat, just order everybody to shave.

I think that before a big punch up starts, this should have been added below the original post me thinks -

:sarcasm:

That's the gist of the article to me I think.

MM

medicineman said:
I think that before a big punch up starts, this should have been added below the original post me thinks -

MM

Agreed!

Besides there would be far too much grey in my beard.....

Journeyman said:
You cut off the last line of the article:

Well, the beards a no-go, but I will cease shaving the legs and pits effective immediately ... for the love and benefit of the Country.

ArmyVern said:
Well, the beards a no-go, but I will cease shaving the legs and pits effective immediately ... for the love and benefit of the Country.

Women with hairy legs and pits, I think you just scarred me for life.

ArmyVern said:

Because the CF is short on Mugwumps??????? I thought there was a fair demographic of BC girls in the army.

medicineman said:

MM

The other blog titles are:

• Afghan Army Soldier Attacks US Troops, Fails Miserably

• Chuck Norris Joins Army, Immediately Promoted Chairman Of Joint Chiefs

• Investigation Uncovers Controversial ‘PowerPointing’ Interrogation Technique

• LT’s Dedication to Mission, Protective Equipment, Saves Lives

• Army 2LT Leads Platoon Five Kilometers Without Getting Lost, Awarded Medal

What was your first clue?  ;)

OZ this was a brilliant piece of amusement to an otherwise boring day at the office.

Thank you for exposing me to this wonderful site, the duffel blog! I will wile away hours in mirthful bliss on that site in the future.

Yes, this is definitely the only reason I successfully stayed awake at work today! Thank you.

PMedMoe said:
The other blog titles are:
• Investigation Uncovers Controversial ‘PowerPointing’ Interrogation Technique
• Army 2LT Leads Platoon Five Kilometers Without Getting Lost, Awarded Medal

What was your first clue?  ;)
I don't know, these two sound pretty believable.  ;)

Back