• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ timings

Big_D_randy

Reaction score
Hey, I hope you're doing well.

I just wanted to know where we can see the schedule for Basics officer training, is it posted on some website or something?

Also, I am going into the reserves soon so I can't do all my training all at once. So if I finish my BMOQ, what do I do in my regiment if I don't get done my infantry officer training? Do I still show up to parade nights and go for field training exercises? or do I sit out until I'm done all my training?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards, Big D randy.

The reserve BMQ and BMOQ schedule is not posted publicly because it is managed by the local brigades. Generally speaking, part time in the fall, or sometimes part time in late January early February, and then full time in the summer are your options.
Your unit will tell you when they want you to show up and what jobs they have for you until you are trained.

Ahh ok, thanks!

I was planning to do all my basic training at once since I still got school, so would they send me to the full-time foces to do my basic training? And if so, do they publish their timings?

thanks,
Your unit will tell you when they want you to show up and what jobs they have for you until you are trained.

Ahh ok, thanks!

I was planning to do all my basic training at once since I still got school, so would they send me to the full-time foces to do my basic training? And if so, do they publish their timings?

thanks,
No that’s not how it works. You will either do it part time, every other weekend, during the school year, or full time in the summer. Full time reserve BMOQ is not the same as reg F BMOQ. It is run by your local brigade. The schedule is not published that I know of but your unit will have more SA on that. Basic is either 11-13 weekends, or 5 weeks full time for reserves.

Back