• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The New World Order and the Canadian Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelations2005

Inactive
Reaction score
Within a group called the Council of Foreign Relations is an objective called the New World Order. This plan is to merge the countries of the Free World into one big happy Empire. On 9/11 this is what Bush meant when he said the world was changing.

Unfortunately the NWO is a system similar to 1984. Big Brother. Totalitarian Police State. Where we have no choice but to surrender our Freedom for Security

"Those who surrender temporary freedom for temporary security deserve neither"
Ben Franklin Founding Father.

In the New World Order Canada will not exist as it's own political, cultural and military identity.

In the shadows of this political ideology where does the Canadian soldier stand?

* * *I say this to every Canadian Forces member reading this right now. Do not allow yourselves to be used as a pawn of the US Military Industrial Complex in the near future wars for Oil. * * *

I pray that the Canadian Forces fight to the last desperate measure against the rise of Bush's Police State agenda.

Canada is a wonderful country. I don't think anybody here wants to see it die anytime soon.

I imagine that it is hard to think straight from oxygen depravation when your head is so far up your ass.  That particular predicament would also predicate your requirement to talk out of it. 
Unless you have some more credible sources to quote, other than owning the entire X-Files DVD collection you may want to take a little more time to fire up strings.

It blows my mind that in your previous posts you claim to want to join the CF?  To do what, refuse to follow orders that don't agree with your ideas as to what a good war is or isn't?

Have you even read 1984 by any chance? 1984 is the not so distant future. Big Brother is already here. Look at the changes the UK has gone through since 7/7.

Read a book called Spy Chips by Katherine Albrecht. Big Brother is already upon us.
http://www.spychips.com/

"The crisis in the Persian Gulf offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times a new world order can emerge. We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders." G.H.W. Bush Sept. 11, 1990

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

"World progress is only possible through a search for universal human consensus as we move forward to a new world order." - In an address to the U.N., Mikhail Gorbachev Dec. 7, 1988

In a U.N. address,"...collective strength of the world community expressed by the U.N....an historic movement towards a new world order." Mr. G.H Bush Oct. 1, 1990

"A fever of nationalism...but the nation-state is becoming less and less competent to perform its international political tasks...These are some of the reasons pressing us to lead vigorously toward the true building of a new world order...Sooner perhaps than we may realize...there will evolve the bases for a federal structure of the free world." - Nelson Rockefeller 1962

"What Congress will have before it is not a conventional trade agreement but the architecture of a new international system...a first step toward a new world order." - CFR member and Trilateralist Henry Kissinger July 18, 1993

The Council of Foreign Relations has made it perfectly clear in recent times that they want North America under one government system. One border between the US, Canada and Mexico. That means they don't want three seperate sovereign governments but one government. One border, one security grid.

Terrorism is changing the way our world is run. You must be living under a rock if you don't see it.
Since 9/11 the Constitutions of the free world are now standing with one foot in the grave. One more terrorist attack in the free world and we will be living in a complete Totalitarian Police State.

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

History Repeats Itself. When it does the question is; DO WE NOTICE???

We are in a world of hurt. If Canadians do not stand up and fight to maintain Canada as it's own identity then we are in serious trouble. Whether you like it or not, whether you realize it or not Canadians need to come together at this critical time in history.

"...Those who surrender freedom for security deserve neither..."

Ben Franklin Founding Father.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson 1816

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." President Andrew Jackson 1829-1837

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." 1913 - President Woodrow Wilson

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." 1916 - President Woodrow Wilson

Wake Up ladies and gentlemen. Canada needs your defence more then you realize.

Why do I get the impression that this is a whole bunch of Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada campaign tripe?  You say you are going through the Recruiting Process, and have to post garbage like this.  Where are you coming from?  I doubt there is a Canadian Soldier alive who would believe this "Bovine Scatology".

Nope. I'm not a communist. I'm just a Canadian who realizes that our country is about to be annexed by the US.

In the coming election should the shit not hit the fan by then I will be voting for the Green Party. Liberals and Conservatives are nothign but crooks and fail to realize the speed at which the environment is being destroyed.

Forgot some speeches and writings Eisenhower.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ike.htm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/ike.asp

(hmm. Now that sounds like Communism. Although Eisenhower failed to realize these people are smarter then they appear)

Aliens are responsible for the NWO, right?

Or is it the Illuminati?

Gimme a break, buddy... Doesn't it hurt your ass when you stick your head up it while wearing a tinfoil hat?

You're trying to join the military and yet you're voting for the Green Party?!? There's a contradiction.

Revelations2005 said:
Have you even read 1984 by any chance? 1984 is the not so distant future. Big Brother is already here. Look at the changes the UK has gone through since 7/7.

Read a book called Spy Chips by Katherine Albrecht. Big Brother is already upon us.
http://www.spychips.com/

.... and do you believe they never landed on the moon either?

Maggie (a card carrying member of BIG BROTHER) *sniker*

lol. I don't believe in UFO's bud. And as for the illuminati I don't know what that is either so why don't you just shove that tinfoil hat where the sun don't shine.

All I know is that the NWO is a political ideology that is shared by many powerful people in American society. Really you should look into it. You'd be surprised what you will find when you research it.

But thats the problem isn't it. Everyone appears to be living under a rock these days.

Read 1984 and you will understand. Thats where History is taking us whether you like it or not.

Whats wrong with voting for a Party that actually cares for the benefit of Canada? Don't tell me your stupid enough to throw your vote away by voting for crooked liberals and conservatives.

So what is the Illuminati? The word seems familiar but I don't know where I have heard that name before.

Alright guys, it's too late for damage control, he's found us out.  We'll have to move our plans forward and solidify the New World Order's grasp over the planet quickly!  If he finishes the recruiting proccess before we gain control of all governments, it could ruin everything!

P.S.  Any mods wanna move this out of the political forum?  Seems more like radio-chatter to me...

Revelations2005 said:
So what is the Illuminati? The word seems familiar but I don't know where I have heard that name before.

You know for someone who is so "good at research" you think you'd be able to find the answer to that yourself....

The illuminati are the major players in your NEW WORLD ORDER - they are your mentors (so to speak)  - do you have any idea what it is you are really supporting?

.... anf most of us HAVE read 1984 - most of us realise it was a political satire - not a prediction of the future

Mods Research the New World Order as a political Ideology within the Council of Foreign Relations before you do anything.

It really is important for the future of Canada. 9/11 showed us that our world is indeed changing.

Do you disagree?

Revelations2005 said:
Mods Research the New World Order as a political Ideology within the Council of Foreign Relations before you do anything.

It really is important for the future of Canada. 9/11 showed us that our world is indeed changing.

Do you disagree?

Oh no, you're absolutely right!  In fact, if you're still going through the recruiting proccess, make sure that you tell the recruiters that:

Revelations2005 said:
There is no doubt in my mind that I will get accepted and I will do a good job. I'm ready for it physically and mentally and I feel that the military is my calling at least for the forseeable future or however long the next World War is going to last us. Both Bush and Cheney have said that we're entering an era where war will last generations. I'm not so sure about that but we are definately heading towards another global war.

And then tell them you want to fight the New World Order.

Trust me on this.

They'll put your file in the shredd...I mean...."special forces" category.

I will. I'll tell the recruiters I believe and Love Canada.

In this day in age we are constantly bombarded with the issue of Freedom for Security.

Don't you realize that it's a major issue right now? Bush believes that Security is the way to go. The militarization of the police forces.

Just look at whats happening in the US right now. Nobody within the GOP takes the constitution seriously anymore. That in itself is a major problem.

So then if the US government doesn't believe in their own constitution then that says it all for how the US views Canada.

Americans merely see us as the "Retarded Cousin you visit once a year at Christmas..." Tucker Carleson.

Revelations2005 said:
Read 1984 and you will understand. Thats where History is taking us whether you like it or not.
Speaking of History......wasn't 1984 something like twenty-two years ago?
Revelations2005 said:
Whats wrong with voting for a Party that actually cares for the benefit of Canada? Don't tell me your stupid enough to throw your vote away by voting for crooked liberals and conservatives.
Well, if you don't know what is wrong with voting Green, or another Party, I'll enlighten you........You are throwing away your vote and giving the Liberals another win in your Riding......either vote for a Party that will defeat them or "throw your vote away".  Don't complain about "Big Brother" if you don't vote "Him" out.

First thing I would do if I was you is stop watching the US consipracy news network -

Which recruiting center are you going to - I want to be there when you explain this to the staff....

"It is theorized that the Illuminati, gathering power and fortune over the centuries, only grew more ambitious with each defeat, forming the Plan that enabled them to virtually run the world behind the scenes until the world was ripe for them to come out in the open and rule directly. At that time, religion, private property and government will be abolished in the New World Order, replaced by a dictatorship of the enlightened that would wither away as all people became illuminated -- or so they say."

http://www.grandconspiracy.com/Illuminati_Plan.html

It's all true!!!

He's right everyone!! Worship him as the Bringer-Of-Light!!!

Thank God you informed us of our employment within the ranks of the Great Satan!!!

I guess I'm stupid, because I don't want Party that is dedicated to trees as my governing authority.

Doesn't anybody here realize the world is changing?

Doesn't anybody realize that things are not hunkey dorry?

Doesn't anybody realize we're heading into some really bad times?

Geez. Canada doesn't stand a chance with you people. I'm really saddened. This country will be annexed very soon and It looks like I'll be the only one defending.

You people make me sick if you call yourselves Canadian. Go ahead surrender your Freedom for Security. See what it will get you.

Revelations2005 said:
I pray that the Canadian Forces fight to the last desperate measure against the rise of Bush's Police State agenda.

And I pray that my tax dollars are not funding your ridicously shameless lack of education.

I read 1984. I actually read it before 1984. Here's a hint: don't read sci-fi, you are way too impressionable. Next you'll be telling us the Ewoks are coming! The Ewoks are coming!

ha ha ha ha ha

Thanks for the giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back