• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

After 2 weeks @ 2 large w/ milk per day ...YAY!  2 coffees in a row!
This will help keep me awake during this period of "time change" ;)

niner domestic said:
So does this mean you don't want it anymore IHS?

It's kinda cool but it's not that difficult to roll them yourself.
I always have trouble trying to roll them on my motorcycle though!!

I was watching the story CTV done on the device.I thought the idea was good for a novelty item,however have these people been properly shown how to roll up the rim?

*Face the prize area towards your body,gripping with thumbs on the arrows and index fingers directly on the opposite side of the cup.

*grip index and thumbs together,collapsing the cup together.

*with a firm grip roll upwards,displaying the prize.

All I seen was people biting it and trying to roll it up without collapsing the cup.Looked like a commercial selling special knifes.And showing how difficult cutting apples are without the special knife.(Woman frustrated shaking head and squashing the apple,next shot cutting finger from slipping knife)

Nice for a stocking stuffer,however I wouldn't buy one.

I love that this year there giving away hybrids. for the general public there great I guess not the best for the military way of life tho. yay I won a donut thanks to my bf forcing me to let him buy me a tea yay

naturalysam said:
I love that this year there giving away hybrids. for the general public there great I guess not the best for the military way of life tho. yay I won a donut thanks to my bf forcing me to let him buy me a tea yay

My head hurts.

naturalysam, welcome to the site...It might be easier for people to get what you're trying to say with just some basic punctuation and grammar.

MSN speak is frowned upon here...

You'll see the rainbow message soon, I'm sure.

To date i've had about 30 XL's since the start of the contest, and i've won only one free coffee.  So i'm batting a very unhealthy 0.04.  I'm unlucky.  So given that the odds of winning food prizes are 1 in 9, the probability of me only winning once thus far is about 3.4%.  I should win soon...

Won a coffee today and a donut yesterday...free coffee break tomorrow...WOO HOO!! ;D

After a small dry patch...(namely because my clerk has been trying all week to switch me over to Chai Latte from the other coffee shop) I have won, 2 coffees, 3 fat pills and renewed hope that a vehicle has my name on it. 

niner domestic said:
After a small dry patch...(namely because my clerk has been trying all week to switch me over to Chai Latte from the other coffee shop) I have won, 2 coffees, 3 fat pills and renewed hope that a vehicle has my name on it. 

Resist temptation (it's Lent after all!). Timmy's is where it's at. Especially for Roll up the Rim!

haha, for Lent I gave up buying shoes (and hubs is petitioning your boss to see if we can extend Lent all year round). My clerk, although a valiant effort was made this past week to convert me to the other side, remembered today that her performance review is coming up soon and without my Tim's it could get ugly (for her).  However, any transgressions of the past week on her part for pushing the funky tea instead of my double double are now forgiven that we have a couple of freebies.  She'd get promoted if I won the car...

Had a coffee with cream...nothing.
Switched to milk...three coffee winners in a row...
Had a tea...nothing.

I'm sticking with Lg 1 sugar 3 milk...that seems to be the ticket for me.

;D

CAW

I have finally won  ;D I won a coffee on Wednesday of this week. Next time I go to work, I guess my cup of java or tea is on Tim's!

Rebecca

Me and my niner had 10 coffees this week...and finally got a free coffee today...
lotsocoffee.gif

Congratulations BYT !!!!!
I bought the BOSS a coffee yesterday and HE won a free coffee...we're fighting over who gets the freebie :argument:

Back