• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The air cadet thread

News to central region, like many things in the cadet movement, i'll believe it when i see it.  When and if i find somthing written, i will post an update.

regards,

PV

yoman said:
But I drought my CO would embarrass herself in telling 165 cadets plus there parents if it wasn't true.

How does a lack of water come into this here? ??? :p

Silly editor, not fast enough to stop me....

condor888000 said:
You asked for it. You should have asked BEFORE posting, c'mon....:D

I thought the spell check was correct until I re-read my post after submitting. Then I saw drought and asked you how to spell it.

A lack of water would be pretty bad though...  ;D

Tsk tsk. Gotta catch it that first time. Other wise the misunderstanding could have caused a rush on bottled water don'tcha know. :D

condor888000 said:
Tsk tsk. Gotta catch it that first time. Other wise the misunderstanding could have caused a rush on bottled water don'tcha know. :D

Don't you mean the bottled water that comes in a glass bottle?  :p  ;)

condor888000 said:
Nah, not in Quebec tonight. Otherwise, you'd have it right my friend.

This is where we stop if we know what's good for us.

To MSN!!!

...I don't really expect THAT much intelligence...this is the Air Cadet Thread after all. ;)

Hey. You want me to come after you in the glider again? I'll do it. I really will. ;)

Kyle Burrows said:
...I don't really expect THAT much intelligence...this is the Air Cadet Thread after all. ;)

Thanks Kyle we appreciate your love and support.  ;)

Perhaps we should bare condor from sending you pm's from now on.  ;D

Hey. You're target number two now. I'll drop a......Taylor Trophy on you! That'll fix you. ;)

condor888000 said:
Hey. You're target number two now. I'll drop a......Taylor Trophey on you! That'll fix you. ;)

Sorry, we've already been bombarded with it 2 years in a row now.  :D

Well I'll drop something larger, and more likely to crack your skull then. How about your ego? :p

Don't worry, that ego all 632's seem to have has no problem getting through that stuff. ;) Now, if it was just a pilot's ego we'd be having problems....

See what you got us back into Kyle? Shame on you.....;)

Uh, no. You see, even a pilot can be crushed under a 632's ego, so you're pretty much screwed either way. ;)

Back