• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tears. Actual tears.

Why??????.............Why?????? Oh why did I click the link. Para, that was painful.
New war cry??
Ooga chakka....Ooga chakka....Ooga chakka....

I just died a little inside ...thanks a bunch paracowboy  :crybaby:

I plan on reporting this thread to a different moderator.......

That was just painful...

EDIT - NO I DIDN'T

I'm not that stupid.. After one minute.. I went to the end.

Isn't the Hoff some kind of Demi-God in Germany..or Korea..ah i can't remember which one.
I just remember his performance in Sponge Bob Square Pants being one of the finest examples of intentional over the top cheese I've ever seen.

paracowboy said:
yeah, but ever' one of you mofos watched the WHOLE THING!

LOL!!!!!! you are a jerk....yet this is true....and I posted it up on a bunch of other forums.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm blind!

For all that is good and holy, someone stop that man!

Who has the number for the Duty Sniper?

MG

Wow!  Green screen nightmare.  The scary part is a bunch of "professionals" did a tonne of work on that, reviewed it, editted it, and said "yeah, that is some good stuff!"
Truly, a sign of the Apocalypse

http://www.japander.com/japander/index.htm

If David and Para stole a part of yer soul, lemme introduce the grandaddy of the one that will eat the rest of it!!

dileas

tess

Yeah, I did a commercial in Japan with the guy from "Sanford and Son" it was for some kind of magic potpourri I think, I don't really remember. All I know is I woke up with my kidneys missing in a bed full of blow and 3 dead....Well needless to say, the glitz and glamour that is the Japanese commercial production industry isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Che said:
Yeah, I did a commercial in Japan with the guy from "Sanford and Son" it was for some kind of magic potpourri I think, I don't really remember. All I know is I woke up with my kidneys missing in a bed full of blow and 3 dead....Well needless to say, the glitz and glamour that is the Japanese commercial production industry isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Tell me about it!!

I sweat my bag off in the rubber suit!

dileas

tess

I don't know about you guys, but I really enjoyed that. David Hasselhoff has really mastered those dance moves.

PS. It is Germany that he is considered the "demi-god".

I think I made it to a minute and a half, then I had to make it go away, you're evil, pure evil.

tears, eh? tears of PAIN

EDIT: yes, it's true, I am still alive, and I haven't missed you lot one bit.  :p

Back