• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Staring BMQ in July 2007?? Roll Call!!

I finally called my unit on Friday to inquire about my paperwork.  I can pick up my joining instructions anytime, so I will pick that up on Monday.  The rest of my paperwork (flight info, etc.) will be ready for me to pick up on Wednesday.  I fly out June 30th, course starts July 2nd in Borden.  It sounds like everyone else is getting their stuff last minute as well, but I'm relieved now that I know.

I've been casually packing, and I think I've already overpacked.......eek

Hussein!! You forgot a question mark on the end of your question!!

That's an extra 12 pushups.

;)

You guys are going to be heading out soon. I'm far too busy this upcoming week, so I might not get a chance to give a formal goodbye. Good luck to all of you. Please be safe and try to make the best of it. Don't ever give up. If you find you hate it and joining the army was a mistake on your part, at least finish your bmq / sq. I'm sure once it's all done you'll have nothing to say about it - just a memory that you'll never forget - for better, or worse.

Hussein, I'll hopefully be seeing you in august. Maybe on a weekend leave or something we can hit up Hull and go for a beer. Or, we could sail down the Ottawa river and sing some army ballads  :D

have fun guys. I will be speaking to you before, or after summers end.

-Brett  :salute:

Brett said:
Hussein!! You forgot a question mark on the end of your question!!

That's an extra 12 pushups.

;)

You guys are going to be heading out soon. I'm far too busy this upcoming week, so I might not get a chance to give a formal goodbye. Good luck to all of you. Please be safe and try to make the best of it. Don't ever give up. If you find you hate it and joining the army was a mistake on your part, at least finish your bmq / sq. I'm sure once it's all done you'll have nothing to say about it - just a memory that you'll never forget - for better, or worse.

Hussein, I'll hopefully be seeing you in august. Maybe on a weekend leave or something we can hit up Hull and go for a beer. Or, we could sail down the Ottawa river and sing some army ballads  :D

have fun guys. I will be speaking to you before, or after summers end.

-Brett  :salute:
Sure sure!!

I'm leaving June 30th for Shilo and the course starts July 1. Most of my stuff is already packed but I still have no idea what flight I'm leaving on.(It could be from either Calgary or Edmonton; I'll be filling in the paperwork for that tomorrow) Does anyone know if you get issued any of the stuff that may have failed to be issued to you down in Shilo? I still do not have about four or so items that are on the list.

I from Toronto Ontario, Naval Res., RMS Clerk, going Borden for BMQ at July 2rd, =.= leaving on Canada Day =.=~ :cdn:

Good luck to all of you leaving in the next couple of days, Be Safe!

Hey Josh, thanks! I leave in about 11 days from Stoney Creek (Hamilton home unit) to Ottawa!

Back