• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Speeding up the process; positions filled

krzyknuck

Inactive
Reaction score
For the second year in a row I have applied and before I get to the interview all positions I have chosen have opened and closed. I have a university degree, am in great shape and am very healthy and have a high CFAT score. I have good credit and solid references. I was told at the recruiting centre I have been assigned the highest priority level (P5) for processing. But I've never been interviewed. As soon as I get my requisitions I complete the med tests in a day or two so the results can be sent back quickly. This year they lost two parts of my medical results and they had to go searching for them. Last year it took three months for someone to clear my medical results, which were eventually cleared for aircrew. Does anyone have any suggestions for getting through the process quicker? At this pace I don't think I'll ever get to an interview before positions fill. Can I request my file be transfered to a different recruiting centre and just drive there whenever they need something?

500+ days waiting for my chance. Have patience, thats all anyone can suggest.
Good luck with your journey.

Also aren't your CFAT scores confidential, even from you?

Rogo said:
Also aren't your CFAT scores confidential, even from you?

Usually, but there are exceptions.  As a UTPNCM, I had to rewrite the test and the BPSO shared my CFAT score in the all three categories with me because I asked how I did.

Back