• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Just finished watchihg "Top Ten Tanks" on Military Channel. Then I had to apologize on another thread for screwing up. Anyway will probably watch "CATS" DVD which arrived today.

Happy New Year to all!!!

tango22a

Just back from the New Years festivities at the mess. Now we are settled in to watch some movies and popcorn.

put on almost 6000km on my new car? I lose either way I guess. oh well, thems the breaks I guess.

Your call.  I put 35000 km on mine in 2 years, most of it from driving back and forth to Gagetown.

Just got up and looking out the window, I have some shovelling to do....

HNY to all,
ME

I'm watching a "marshmallow world" outside my window...big blizzard happening here in Cape Breton! I'm also thinking I should get to work on writing out my autobiography, now that I finally found 8 X 14" lined paper. I'm still about 25 words over the limit, though...(sigh)

Two more days, and I fly out to St. Jean...the great adventure begins this weekend! I hope I've packed enough long underwear and moisturizer!!  :p

Celticgirl said:
I'm watching a "marshmallow world" outside my window...big blizzard happening here in Cape Breton! I'm also thinking I should get to work on writing out my autobiography, now that I finally found 8 X 14" lined paper. I'm still about 25 words over the limit, though...(sigh)

Two more days, and I fly out to St. Jean...the great adventure begins this weekend! I hope I've packed enough long underwear and moisturizer!!  :p

Saw on the news that you were all getting blasted --- totally missed us here; just really nasty winds.

meanwhile ... I'm busily surfing the net now that I have internet again!!  ;D

I'm watching my two adult children watch Throw Mama From a Train.   They are teasing me by comparing me to Danny de Vito's overbearing  hag of a mother in the movie. Highly unflattering and completely untrue. (I don't find this quite as funny as my brats do, er, as my children do).

I'm drinking CR with ginger (and 2 dashes of Angostura for good health).

I'm cooking basmati in the rice cooker and will add homemade kimchi  for a welcome cleanse after all the different foods we overate throughout the Christmas season.

I'm ironing and mending clothes to get ready for work on January 5th. (Yuck :()

I'm thanking God for my accidental birth on this planet  that landed me in a country called Canada. ( I might have landed in  a much worse place!)

I 'm thinking of and thanking all past, present and future members of the Canadian Forces for protecting Canada and consequently making this world and my world such a good place to be!

Thank you Guys and Gals! You are the very best! :cdn:

I wish you all  happiness, success, prosperity and good fortune for the coming  and following years!

Hanging out in Hfx airport (free wireless :D) and waiting for my flight to Mtl. I guess this is my last bit of internet for a while...and last Timmie's.  :p

ArmyVern said:
Saw on the news that you were all getting blasted --- totally missed us here; just really nasty winds.

It wasn't that bad actually...only about 15 cm and they were calling for 50 or more!

Celticgirl said:
Hanging out in Hfx airport (free wireless :D) and waiting for my flight to Mtl. I guess this is my last bit of internet for a while...and last Timmie's.  :p

It wasn't that bad actually...only about 15 cm and they were calling for 50 or more!

Best of luck Celtic.

Ahhhhhhh,

0830 Sun.

METREP here www.bribie.com.au is 27C, some wind and partly cloudy

Just had a traditional Canuck pancake breakfast with Canadian Beehive golden corn syrup, some real butter, and light crispy bacon, with some of the bacon harmoniously shared with Sam the Siamese cat. Wierdly enough washed down with ice cold orange Gatorade.

Just heard Sky News is announcing a ground invasion is under way in Gaza.

OWDU

Adieu for now and best of luck Celticgirl!

Here's wishing you great success in all your endeavours! :cheers:

Back