• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Simon Logan v. Her Majesty The Queen

Reg force, would have only been collecting PLD (i guess, but I don't remember getting PLD in Halifax,) because I got posted to the JPSU.
I was released in 2015, I am still on SISIP. I am probably one of the least complicated payouts, I haven't received anything while I guess others have. but there is a lot of different information coming from a lot of places.
I do know for myself for a fact as Reg Force I was collecting PLD from 2004-2009 (Halifax) then while on IR from Halifax from 2009-2011 so I'm guessing I should receive something. That's like 7 years in total of collecting PLD (Halifax).

I do know for myself for a fact as Reg Force I was collecting PLD from 2004-2009 (Halifax) then while on IR from Halifax from 2009-2011 so I'm guessing I should receive something. That's like 7 years in total of collecting PLD (Halifax).

The question is not "did you ever receive an allowance" but rather " what allowances were you in receipt of on your day of release"?

Back